Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna said she had people send her screen shots from this page so now I have questions.
Why do people screen shot things from this page and send it to the people being talked about? Does that mean the people sending the screen shots are active on this thread too? Why are they on this thread? People don’t scroll through threads about people they LIKE just to screen shot and send them negative chat about them surely? I don’t know about anyone else but I know I wouldn’t be online searching my mates name on the internet to see if people are slagging her? So many questions!!!
I thought this too, what kind of friend searches your name and then relays all the stuff to you?,especially knowing it apparently affected her mental health last year. A real friend would want to protect you from that.
So I presume some of these people are active on the threads.
I'll be honest DC hasn't done much to piss me off recently but I haven't really watched much in the way of stories from her recently either. I think there are far worse in the way of 'influencers' out there.

Reactions: 2
I thought this too, what kind of friend searches your name and then relays all the stuff to you?,especially knowing it apparently affected her mental health last year. A real friend would want to protect you from that.
So I presume some of these people are active on the threads.
I'll be honest DC hasn't done much to piss me off recently but I haven't really watched much in the way of stories from her recently either. I think there are far worse in the way of 'influencers' out there.
I’m the same I haven’t watched her stories or looked on her page in a long time so have no idea what she has been up to recently until the thread kicked off this week.

Reactions: 3
Donna said people sent her screen shots from this page so now I have questions because you hear about it a lot that people have been sent screen shots of what gets said about them.
Why do people screen shot things from this page and send it to the people being talked about? Does that mean the people sending the screen shots are active on this thread too but are even worse because they act like her mate?? People don’t scroll through threads about people they like just to screen shot and send them negative chat about them ...... do they? I can’t speak for anyone else but I know I don’t search my mates name on the internet to see if people are slagging them? So many questions!!!
Probably that grass Fiona again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably that grass Fiona again 🤣🤣🤣
Aye Fiona the grass is dobbing everyone in but she’s on here herself 🤣
Her favourite quote is LifE isNt aBoUT wAiTinG foR tHe StoRM tO PaSS itZ aBoUT LeaRnInG to DaNcE iN tHe RaIN.
She shares missing dug posts from 2010 and WILL ask to speak to the manager.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.