Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they should have took one look at that meal she got in Miller & Carter and realised it was not the person they should be using to promote cakes. You think as she was in work she would have just gave them to the other hairdressers and clients instead of taking them home to freeze. They’ll be a watery mess if she ever does finally eat them.
Exactly my thoughts, why not take them into the girls at work or give them out to her family.

Reactions: 1
She is awful..goes on about supporting small/local business but doesn’t even bother eating the fresh produce which was sent to her..what a slap in the face to the lady who baked those...She is such a lazy salesperson..she 💯 read this and thought twice about her actions for her to defrost those cakes today...why would anyone have her promoting anything? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

She’s eating the cupcakes guys!!!! She’s eating them!

Reactions: 6
She is awful..goes on about supporting small/local business but doesn’t even bother eating the fresh produce which was sent to her..what a slap in the face to the lady who baked those...She is such a lazy salesperson..she 💯 read this and thought twice about her actions for her to defrost those cakes today...why would anyone have her promoting anything? 🤯🤯🤯🤯
😂😂😂 100%.

Was her “6/10 at best” Review of her breakfast at Coia’s today her showing some honesty or was it sarcasm?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wondered that too! Bit shite if she was serious & tagged them. She's so far up her own arse its unreal
Im assuming it was a joke cause that place is always highly recommended and so good. But not really a good joke when businesses are struggling atm.

Reactions: 5
Im assuming it was a joke cause that place is always highly recommended and so good. But not really a good joke when businesses are struggling atm.
Yeah the food there is lovely. She’s probably just raging her meal wasn’t #gifted not that she would have declared it anyway!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve noticed her friendship group is always changing! I don’t think the 30k followers is real either. For having that many followers she doesn’t get a lot of likes on her posts.
I'm from the same area as Donna and the group of girls have been friends for years and years.

It’s really embarrassing that the ‘big dawg’ just doesn’t seem to be arsed with her based on her latest insta story with her big long WhatsApp message...

• Haha
It’s really embarrassing that the ‘big dawg’ just doesn’t seem to be arsed with her based on her latest insta story with her big long WhatsApp message...
Imagine being at your work and needing to deal with that infantile behaviour ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ And she’s obviously pretty obsessed with this thread given the new friendship grid post 🤣 Yer foolin nae yin hen!!

• Haha
Imagine being at your work and needing to deal with that infantile behaviour ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ And she’s obviously pretty obsessed with this thread given the new friendship grid post 🤣 Yer foolin nae yin hen!!
Imaging your man giving it ‘I’m busy’ not one single duck given about your dream 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Imagine having to make up some dream that never happened to try and get a few laughs on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do wonder why he’s marrying her. He just doesn’t seem into her at all. Whenever she shares his messages he is just so detached from her. If my fiancé spoke to me like that I would be pissed! He seems embarrassed of her behaviour most of the time.

Reactions: 7
What I’ve wondered if they were desperate to get married and “gutted” about not getting married why they didn’t have a small wedding 🧐 instead of this massive insta wedding she so desperately needs

personally if I was getting married I’d jump at the chance the now my ideal wedding has always been small and intimate. I know a few people who had a lockdown wedding and it looks perfect. They plan on having a big party when restrictions lift properly

Reactions: 7
What I’ve wondered if they were desperate to get married and “gutted” about not getting married why they didn’t have a small wedding 🧐 instead of this massive insta wedding she so desperately needs

personally if I was getting married I’d jump at the chance the now my ideal wedding has always been small and intimate. I know a few people who had a lockdown wedding and it looks perfect. They plan on having a big party when restrictions lift properly
Yeah especially since she needs to marry him to move to Saudi. Maybe he’s told her to delay it so he can have another year of freedom haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.