Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don’t think she gives one duck about anyone other than herself. She’s such an arrogant and obnoxious wee girl.
The whole story about the advice and that she can’t go to her mums, absolute bullshit. Like she’d listen anyway, she’s been sharing a bed with god knows how many of her friends for the weekend and then heading to work this week where she works directly touching the public. Absolute bellend.
The longer all this goes on, the more likely her wedding to ‘bigdawg’ will just keep getting changed. She’ll be left here and he’ll be living the life over there.
I think it’s no surprise that areas that are being listed are being put on advisory warnings over social distancing when you have the likes of her doing what they’re doing. She’s brass enough to post it, there’s many others who are doing the same but it’s not shared and that’s why there’s rising positive cases there. Arse holes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The RAD group owners are normally a bit more thoughtful but their social team are obviously being sucked in by the dimwit blonde influencer mob. Lochside have had a Pinkpeonyhome takeover and posted another one today so no doubt they’ve thought this would be a good way to drive business. Embarrassing and certainly not the type of place I’d be going to after seeing that. Just typical of Donna with how selfish she is. Total knob.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she will definitely ignore this anyway and still go to her mums, friends etc. 100%. She’s a selfish horrible hole. Never mind that other folk might die though eh.

Hope her wedding is cancelled again.

Reactions: 1
No you wouldn’t be allowed that in a function room at all yet?!? Why do you think funerals still have restrictions and weddings are too, unless you stick to the low number of guests allowed. Only 3 households up to 8 people indoors still, and adults are still meant to socially distance!

Donna is a disgrace, does she want her industry closed again by Covid and to not have a furlough scheme this time for her income?! Absolute melt.
They are allowing you to have meals in function rooms. It’s not a birthday party or anything it’s a small thing for a confirmation so it would have been allowed. My dad got married 3 weeks ago so I’m aware of what you are allowed in functions.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she will definitely ignore this anyway and still go to her mums, friends etc. 100%. She’s a selfish horrible hole. Never mind that other folk might die though eh.

Hope her wedding is cancelled again.
Oh god the quicker the wedding happens the quicker she moves over to Bawbag or whatever his nickname is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she dressed as a member of the village people today in her stories! Leather stud waistcoat/sleeveless jacket...really? Is it Halloween already

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she dressed as a member of the village people today in her stories! Leather stud waistcoat/sleeveless jacket...really? Is it Halloween already
Her fashion sense is non existent, the cheap shite she wears is the British version of trailer park trash.

Didn't she do "glamour" modelling back in the day? I'm sure I remember her posting pictures years ago now.

She comes across so badly on insta and her posting around BLM was just awful.

I really dont understand why any companies want to be associated with her. Her endorsement of anything certainly influences me to stay away from it!

Didn't she do "glamour" modelling back in the day? I'm sure I remember her posting pictures years ago now.

She comes across so badly on insta and her posting around BLM was just awful.

I really dont understand why any companies want to be associated with her. Her endorsement of anything certainly influences me to stay away from it!
If you look at the companies she has #ads for they are not exactly top tier. Cheap websites selling ‘designer inspired’ clothes. And cakes that she is sent weekly. Laughably out of touch with her fitness influencer image. As for the cake company, it just shows that the young girls running them are more about image than substance. Which seems to be the general way of life these days.
Choosing a fitness influencer to market your products when there’s plenty of well known foodies and family accounts who would tap into a great potential client base for them. Of course Donna’s following will generate business for them but in my opinion it’s lazy marketing on their part.

Last edited:
Why do people keep gifting/ sending her cakes for her not to eat them?

She’s freezing cupcakes! I mean I know this is okay to do, but I thought it was more around bakers ore baking sponge. I can’t quite imagine a defrosted bitter iced cupcake being very appetising! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why do people keep gifting/ sending her cakes for her not to eat them?

She’s freezing cupcakes! I mean I know this is okay to do, but I thought it was more around bakers ore baking sponge. I can’t quite imagine a defrosted bitter iced cupcake being very appetising! 🤷🏻‍♀️
How sad must their lives be that they get that excited over crappy wee cakes! Another one of these ‘fitness accounts’ was at it yesterday too practically having an orgasm over a chocolate brownie 🙄 feel sorry for them tbh hope they get a life and friends away from Instagram one day 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Don’t understand why they’d even gift them to her for advertising, when she’s not eating them.
Oh I got these cakes, they look alright, might taste like tit, I’ll let you know in a month when I defrost one out my freezer 🥴

• Haha
Don’t understand why they’d even gift them to her for advertising, when she’s not eating them.
Oh I got these cakes, they look alright, might taste like tit, I’ll let you know in a month when I defrost one out my freezer 🥴
I know they should have took one look at that meal she got in Miller & Carter and realised it was not the person they should be using to promote cakes. You think as she was in work she would have just gave them to the other hairdressers and clients instead of taking them home to freeze. They’ll be a watery mess if she ever does finally eat them.

It’s all just for attention.
She is the typical attention seeker with no real friends desperately trying to be funny (when she’s not funny in slightest) in an attempt for attention

It’s all just for attention.
She is the typical attention seeker with no real friends desperately trying to be funny (when she’s not funny in slightest) in an attempt for attention
Yeah I’ve noticed her friendship group is always changing! I don’t think the 30k followers is real either. For having that many followers she doesn’t get a lot of likes on her posts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.