Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he Scottish but lives in Saudi? Wonder how long they were together before he moved out there? I always find these types of relationships odd.
I think 3 years at most cause she had a bf 4 years ago she referred to as “big handsome”

Reactions: 4
What I’ve wondered if they were desperate to get married and “gutted” about not getting married why they didn’t have a small wedding 🧐 instead of this massive insta wedding she so desperately needs

personally if I was getting married I’d jump at the chance the now my ideal wedding has always been small and intimate. I know a few people who had a lockdown wedding and it looks perfect. They plan on having a big party when restrictions lift properly
Totally un-Donna related, i really wish people would stop saying this - nobody i know who is actually planning a wedding right now (like me) finds it that straightforward or perfect. And I'm not looking for an insta wedding, but i think we deserve the celebration we want and it makes me very sad i cant have it. There are so many factors. It pisses me off to have people say "if you are marrying for the right reasons it wouldn't matter to you" those twats are usually long married mind you 🙄 and had their choice. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Totally un-Donna related, i really wish people would stop saying this - nobody i know who is actually planning a wedding right now (like me) finds it that straightforward or perfect. And I'm not looking for an insta wedding, but i think we deserve the celebration we want and it makes me very sad i cant have it. There are so many factors. It pisses me off to have people say "if you are marrying for the right reasons it wouldn't matter to you" those twats are usually long married mind you 🙄 and had their choice. Just my opinion.
Totally understand that, I think the point is that she can’t move out to be with her man in Saudi unless they are married. So seems strange she wouldn’t just get married so she can go be with him.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been married a long time and everyone deserves the day they want. However, if my fiancé was living abroad and we needed to be married in order to live together, I’d just go and get it done then have the wedding we wanted when this tit was over/restrictions lifted. I’ve got 5 weddings to go to next year and I hope each one of them gets the day they want x

Reactions: 6
What I’ve wondered if they were desperate to get married and “gutted” about not getting married why they didn’t have a small wedding 🧐 instead of this massive insta wedding she so desperately needs

personally if I was getting married I’d jump at the chance the now my ideal wedding has always been small and intimate. I know a few people who had a lockdown wedding and it looks perfect. They plan on having a big party when restrictions lift properly
Maybe it’s to do with their venue?
Or they agreed to move it to next year as she said her man had spent too much time in the UK and would cost them a lot in tax.
Or they decided to delay it as her sister in law had just died and it seemed weird to celebrate without her as I’m sure she was one of her bridesmaids.

At the end of the day, nobody knows their reasons but them and their families and I think it a little unfair to just assume she’s doing it because needs an ‘insta’ wedding.

ETA: After reading back, this has come across a lot snarkier than I meant. Sorry x

Reactions: 2
I know a girl who is getting married and is crying daily in work because "it's not fair" and "why is everything bad happening to her".

Both her and her fiance are in secure jobs, have not lost anyone to covid and have been paid in full throughout this mess.

Despite knowing the circumstances of those she works with, myself included, she's bawling as she wants to start a family and the "right way" (despite no being religious etc) is to do it once married and people are so selfish for withholding it from her.
She also doesn't want a small wedding as people "deserve" to see the flowers she is spending 10K on.

She is spoiled and only wants the wedding to be center of attention. She doesn't care about th actual marriage whatsoever.

Back on track -

If I were Donna's fiancé I wouldn't put up with those crap messages because you just know they're for Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s to do with their venue?
Or they agreed to move it to next year as she said her man had spent too much time in the UK and would cost them a lot in tax.
Or they decided to delay it as her sister in law had just died and it seemed weird to celebrate without her as I’m sure she was one of her bridesmaids.

At the end of the day, nobody knows their reasons but them and their families and I think it a little unfair to just assume she’s doing it because needs an ‘insta’ wedding.

ETA: After reading back, this has come across a lot snarkier than I meant. Sorry x
It’s fine but let’s face it donnas will be one for the insta wedding with the free wedding dress etc.

I don’t want to mention the sister in law cause thats just the saddest situation.

lve heard so many sad story’s about weddings and lockdown.

But on the other hand I’ve heard so many people jumping at the chance of having this small wedding, one of my friends done it and said it was the best thing they done because they didn’t want to add stress to other people about wedding gifts or new outfits Etc as this is going to put a strain on people when it’s over.

i get people want a big wedding, want to be centre of attention. But if ur desperate to get married to be with ur partner u would do it. And I cant see her moving to Saudi it’s too strict for her

This!!!!! We were going to settle for the 20 people until we realised we were 9 people short for immediate family😂 There’s a difference in wanting the perfect day and wanting a day fit for the gram!

Reactions: 6
I do wonder why he’s marrying her. He just doesn’t seem into her at all. Whenever she shares his messages he is just so detached from her. If my fiancé spoke to me like that I would be pissed! He seems embarrassed of her behaviour most of the time.
I know a couple like this. Her public behaviour is often embarrassing, as is her social media much like Donna, and he doesn’t hide that he can’t be arsed with her tit. Buuuuuut they get on like a house on fire behind closed doors.
Personally I find it odd, but each to their own.
Let’s be honest, he probably knows that the tit she sends him is for insta and just has no time for it.
Their reasons for postponing the wedding are their own but I think if my boyfriend was living in another time-zone I’d probably go and get married privately so we could live together then have the big party on the new date they booked.....getting married is a very personal thing though, whether religious or not a lot of people wouldn’t want to get married without their family there etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What about her commenting on the lack of likes her grid post for her mum n dads anniversary got 🙈🤣🤣 confirmation of what we knew all along, it’s all for the gram! Imagine being 31 n actually caring about how many likes your social media posts get! Scarlet for her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a couple like this. Her public behaviour is often embarrassing, as is her social media much like Donna, and he doesn’t hide that he can’t be arsed with her tit. Buuuuuut they get on like a house on fire behind closed doors.
Personally I find it odd, but each to their own.
Let’s be honest, he probably knows that the tit she sends him is for insta and just has no time for it.
Their reasons for postponing the wedding are their own but I think if my boyfriend was living in another time-zone I’d probably go and get married privately so we could live together then have the big party on the new date they booked.....getting married is a very personal thing though, whether religious or not a lot of people wouldn’t want to get married without their family there etc.
I think she said that he wasn’t able to come back from Saudi for the date as he had been here for lockdown and there’s some rules about how long you can be in and out the country so it had to be changed.

Reactions: 1
What about her commenting on the lack of likes her grid post for her mum n dads anniversary got 🙈🤣🤣 confirmation of what we knew all along, it’s all for the gram! Imagine being 31 n actually caring about how many likes your social media posts get! Scarlet for her 😳
This made me chuckle, how pathetic!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t even know her parents were still together. She hardly mentions her Dad.

The post hasn’t even been up that long when she went begging for likes. Does she think people sit waiting for her to post so they can like it xx

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she put it up? She clearly went to a lot of effort but let’s be frank, no one cares 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The ‘inspirational/philosophical’ captions she’s been putting on her posts recently are bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Apparently someone tried to break in to her house. Probably realised she was out as she posted it on the gram xx

Reactions: 1
Apparently someone tried to break in to her house. Probably realised she was out as she posted it on the gram xx
Don’t believe that for a second “it’s not the kinda thing you post on the gram” except that she posts everything from funerals to texts with her partner. She doesn’t know where the line is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.