Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a classic case of an idiot. Worst kind of attitude. If it doesn’t affect her then who cares type of attitude. Honestly makes me sick.

Reactions: 4
It really surprises me non of her bosses have called her on her very unprofessional stories at work, even if they are in the staff room!

Reactions: 5
He calls her “cum bum” 🤮🤮🤮 Literally every insight she gives into her relationship with him makes me want to vom. He talks to her like tit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t think I’ve ever seen him say anything nice to her in a message. Most of the time he’s just ignoring her or saying horrible things.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Aye she thinks it’s ok coz he’s put a ring on it. It’ll only get worse, they won’t be married 5 years.
I love banter and funny names and all that but cum bum actual has me shook! Why even post that, makes you sound like a pair of dirty (as in unclean) bastards 😂😂😂

They’re just a wee (big..ahem) bit skanky aren’t they really. It’s just who they are.
I do find the grandiose and narcissistic personality hard to take though, with all the like meeee, look at meeee, why you not liking my posts etc etc. The internet breeds people like that now though. Self worth of these tit shows of people, seems to be determined by how much of a fanny you’re willing to look and act in front of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she’s with someone with such tit chat, she actually used to be funny and have good banter before she became ‘insta famous’.

They’re just a wee (big..ahem) bit skanky aren’t they really. It’s just who they are.
I do find the grandiose and narcissistic personality hard to take though, with all the like meeee, look at meeee, why you not liking my posts etc etc. The internet breeds people like that now though. Self worth of these tit shows of people, seems to be determined by how much of a fanny you’re willing to look and act in front of the world.
She’s just embarrassing. Not just her but all these Insta-bred idiots. She’s gone from trying to be an Insta-comedian to now posting cringeworthy life-affirming captions on photos of herself posing in the mirror.
The fact that she is so bleeping blind to the irony is the funniest part.
One week she’s posting a before and after calling herself a fat mess, and then the next she’s posting 5 photos of herself posing in a thong in her living room preaching about how you should accept yourself.

Reactions: 9
wow she is low!!!!

Giving the fingers to tattle & mentioning the fact her brother is a widower - what a disgusting reference to make for your own gain! All she needed to say was she can go because she is a single household.

I'm actually shocked, I've just unfollowed, she is a horrible, nasty cow 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Telling Tattlers to get a life when she documents EVERY single aspect of her life day in, day out for nothing more than a box of free meat and cakes which she shoves in her freezer! 😂😂 yeah, sorry “cum bum” 🤮🤮🤮

wow she is low!!!!

Giving the fingers to tattle & mentioning the fact her brother is a widower - what a disgusting reference to make for your own gain! All she needed to say was she can go because she is a single household.

I'm actually shocked, I've just unfollowed, she is a horrible, nasty cow 🐄

• Haha
FYI Donna, I have an AMAZING life with my HUSBAND & beautiful family & I don't need validation from thousands of strangers to make me happy 🖕😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.