Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he seems an arrogant sort, chasing the money in Saudi. Surprised me he’s an accountant too, but there’s plenty dull ones of those too! Those comments to her might be meant to be ‘funny’ but they’ll chip away at her over time when she can’t maintain that figure, especially if they choose to have children. She looks good in both those photos.

They’ll stay a couple of years to save up money & then come back. She’ll hate Saudi.

They seem well suited tbf, she’s just not nice at all!

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed... nothing I hate worse than someone videoing themselves eating and smacking their lips 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Donna is clearing flouting the Scottish Government C-19 rules. We're still in Phase 3... Only 3 households can meet indoors, with up to 8 people. It looks as though her friends arranged the "hunnimoon" and she is showing on stories/on her grid that she is mixing with several friends. It's not the first time she has flouted the rules.

Donna is clearing flouting the Scottish Government C-19 rules. We're still in Phase 3... Only 3 households can meet indoors, with up to 8 people. It looks as though her friends arranged the "hunnimoon" and she is showing on stories/on her grid that she is mixing with several friends. It's not the first time she has flouted the rules.
I spotted this yesterday 😡 she's a law unto herself but obviously her friends & family don't give a tit either.

She's taking the piss with all this show for the non wedding! I understand she's disappointed but she's only getting married so she can live in Saudi but more importantly (for her) because she will be the centre of attention for the day & that's all she really cares about!!

She never seems to have one solid friendship group? It’s always different people she’s with. If she was my pal I’d have to tell her how much of an idiot she comes across on her stories 🙄

Reactions: 5
I did really like her. When her sister in law passed away and she broke lock down rules I was understanding however this whole weekend has been a joke and can’t believe she is posting all these pictures/videos that are clearly breaking the rules. Then she will return to work and start doing hair so golly knows what she could be passing to people

I am beyond caring what rules people are breaking at this point. The 3 households rule is the biggest lot of BS ever.
However, I do think that people in certain jobs and of certain social media presence should probably avoid posting such blatant rule breaking all over social media.
The area she lives and works in has been put into a local lockdown, and she has spent all weekend flouting the rules for her 30k followers to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am beyond caring what rules people are breaking at this point. The 3 households rule is the biggest lot of BS ever.
However, I do think that people in certain jobs and of certain social media presence should probably avoid posting such blatant rule breaking all over social media.
The area she lives and works in has been put into a local lockdown, and she has spent all weekend flouting the rules for her 30k followers to see.
She lives in south Lanarkshire and works in East Renfrewshire so she isn’t in lockdown it’s.

Glasgow and east and west Dumbartonshire and the rules are only you can’t have people in your house...can still meet up with them in the pub and stuff but just no house parties. And can see extended family.

Reactions: 1
She lives in south Lanarkshire and works in East Renfrewshire so she isn’t in lockdown it’s.

Glasgow and east and west Dumbartonshire and the rules are only you can’t have people in your house...can still meet up with them in the pub and stuff but just no house parties. And can see extended family.
Pretty sure regardless of any new restrictions the rules don’t say get 20 different folk from 15+ households in one room to get drunk then spread your germs all over a well-used hotel that’s hosting and fully booked for meals with the Eat out to Help out scheme. She’s taking the piss, as usual.

Pretty sure regardless of any new restrictions the rules don’t say get 20 different folk from 15+ households in one room to get drunk then spread your germs all over a well-used hotel that’s hosting and fully booked for meals with the Eat out to Help out scheme. She’s taking the piss, as usual.
That wasn’t a dig it’s actually just annoyance on my part that I’m now not able to attend a family thing at the weekend cause I happen to have a different postcode from them. But if the celebration were to be in a function room I could be around them all.

I do agree she that if you are gonna break the rules don’t post about it if you have a big following and then be surprised/ annoyed when someone comments on it.

Reactions: 4
That wasn’t a dig it’s actually just annoyance on my part that I’m now not able to attend a family thing at the weekend cause I happen to have a different postcode from them. But if the celebration were to be in a function room I could be around them all.

I do agree she that if you are gonna break the rules don’t post about it if you have a big following and then be surprised/ annoyed when someone comments on it.
Like I said I don’t care much about the supposed rules anymore.
But she works in an industry where Covid has had such a profound effect, and the people working in the industry are being made to adhere to ridiculously strict rules just to operate their business and I would think that they expect their staff to show some respect and be sensible.
But then again, lack of respect and being tone deaf is a common theme with Donna Cowan.

Well said. Although I would say that the hotel are just as bad for allowing it to happen in the first place. The responsibility ultimately lies with them. No doubt decided to turn a blind eye because chavvy Cowan and her mates will get them some exposure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Like I said I don’t care much about the supposed rules anymore.
But she works in an industry where Covid has had such a profound effect, and the people working in the industry are being made to adhere to ridiculously strict rules just to operate their business and expect their staff to show some respect and be sensible. It’s a bit of a slap in the face to see endless rule flouting plastered over her social media. And it is also annoying because I think we all know it would be a big dramatic show if she did have covid! Lack of respect and being tone deaf is a common theme with Donna Cowan.
If I were the owner of the business I would be annoyed that the manager of my salon could potentially damage business by being so open about breaking the rules

She did a story last night so it must affect her

Reactions: 3

East Renfrewshire is part of the lockdown

Yeah she was moaning that she can’t go to her mums for a cup of tea, as if that’s going to stop her

Reactions: 1

No you wouldn’t be allowed that in a function room at all yet?!? Why do you think funerals still have restrictions and weddings are too, unless you stick to the low number of guests allowed. Only 3 households up to 8 people indoors still, and adults are still meant to socially distance!

Donna is a disgrace, does she want her industry closed again by Covid and to not have a furlough scheme this time for her income?! Absolute melt.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.