Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So big dawg has to isolate ok understand that but what is the point when the person you are sharing a house with is out and about and mixing with loads of people ? Might be allowed but he isolating to make sure he doesn’t have covid so could pass it to her and then she is out and about.
You can isolate in the same house as your partner as long as you have enough bedrooms and space to not be around each other. I do think the isolation rules are useless, but regardless of that I know I would be suuuuuper careful on the lead up to my wedding. I’m a bridesmaid in 2 weeks and I can already feel myself being more cautious with where I’m going and who I’m surrounded by.

Reactions: 2
I think she looks brilliant! She’s been too thin in the past! I think she’s nailed the right mix of weight loss and toning for the wedding. No one likes an anorexic bride!
Agree! She said she’s lost over a stone recently so she’s still been working hard

Reactions: 1
You can isolate in the same house as your partner as long as you have enough bedrooms and space to not be around each other. I do think the isolation rules are useless, but regardless of that I know I would be suuuuuper careful on the lead up to my wedding. I’m a bridesmaid in 2 weeks and I can already feel myself being more cautious with where I’m going and who I’m surrounded by.
Ah right thanks 👍🏼 Yeah l would be the same as you watching what l was doing and stuff

imagine night before dress in 3 different parts surrounded in protein bars and cheap jewellery and a positive lat flow test 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
So big dawg has to isolate ok understand that but what is the point when the person you are sharing a house with is out and about and mixing with loads of people ? Might be allowed but he isolating to make sure he doesn’t have covid so could pass it to her and then she is out and about.
Totally agree but they are following the rules so we can’t really criticise.

Has her insta name changed? I can't find her anymore and don't think I did anything to be blocked 🤣

Has her insta name changed? I can't find her anymore and don't think I did anything to be blocked 🤣
You’re not missing anything! 🥱😴😴

I know! 🤣🤣 Is she married yet?
Not yet think it’s in 10 days or round about. She said the seamstress has ruined her dress (it was £3k remember) but hasn’t gone into much detail about it.

Last edited:
What’s the predictions for the £3k (butchered) dress?!
Big dawg looked sick of her the other day. Wonder how long he’ll hang around after the honeymoon before going back to Saudi 👀

Reactions: 4
What’s the predictions for the £3k (butchered) dress?!
Big dawg looked sick of her the other day. Wonder how long he’ll hang around after the honeymoon before going back to Saudi 👀
Does big dawg ever look happy 😂😂 he’ll be on the first one way flight back to Saudi….

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he’ll come back to Scotland after the honeymoon he’ll just go from wherever they are back to Saudi.

No, I think it’s Tuesday or Wednesday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.