Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying she posted a photo of his lordship on the plane with the caption along the lines of he loves take a break 🤣🤣
She has to be trolling us. Imagine just getting married and then reading about yourself on tattle within days…truly sad not to mention narcissistic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When does she move to saudi
I thought this- they got married a good few weeks ago. Maybe they are doing the paperwork! I just think no money or job on this planet would keep me living away from my husband. Life is too short

Reactions: 3
Her content is so dull! Has she stopped the gym now 🧐 she’s just drip feeding wedding pics and promoting food prep shite 🤢

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s been so quiet and posting a weekly wedding photo is getting very dull. I take it he flew back pretty much straight away? Just so odd the whole situation I could not be apart for that long especially after tying the knot

Reactions: 3
Aw they’ve met up for a wee hol ❤ Although looks like he might have lost his suitcase and had to borrow some of Donna’s clothes 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God he just looks so wooden in her recent Instagram post for the first dance. Can see she’s trying to have a dance and he’s just standing there. His body language to me just screams not interested

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.