Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keet

Chatty Member
Not surprised at her attention seeking but I am surprised that she hasn’t slimmed down for her wedding.
Wow! She’s been posting lots this last month or so about her exercising and diet.

you can hate on her for lots of things but I don’t think fat shaming is needed. I’d kill for her figure

Reactions: 17

Yolo_polo

I think it’s like a Tuesday or something equally as rubbish. I hate when you have to take 1 day off for a wedding let alone 2 🙈 not that I’ve been invited yet but I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time after the other night 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Harking back to the last threat I agree re friends sending screen shots. It’s a pretty shitty thing to do . Unless in that instance it was a “your post is going to get you into trouble, see tattle “ given the confusion re customers getting home dye kits.
i know I’d tread carefully about sending screenshots to my pals about what’s being said about them. More so if I knew they had suffered from mental ill health. Saying that I wouldn’t be searching their name to highlight bad posts in the first place.
It the screen shots got sent so fast. It wasn’t as if it was days later

do 4 good friends happen to be on here and then run and tell her
IF she was sent the screen shots then my guess is that the people who sent her the screen shots were the people on this page talking about her in the first place. There is no way that 4 different people just stumbled upon her being talked about within 15 minutes of her putting those stories on Instagram.

Reactions: 12

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Apparently she’s made a new insta, that’s where the big dawg angel content will be
So new and private she had to tell her 30k followers she has one. Why didn’t she just message her pals separately to tell them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Harry

Chatty Member
Dying she posted a photo of his lordship on the plane with the caption along the lines of he loves take a break 🤣🤣
She has to be trolling us. Imagine just getting married and then reading about yourself on tattle within days…truly sad not to mention narcissistic

• Haha

Yolo_polo

Don’t know about everyone else but I’m glad she’s got a new account the annoyance level has decreased dramatically over the past few weeks. Let her poor friends n family deal with the attention seeking, they’ll be used to it by now!

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
I’m sure take a break will be in touch soon hen for the exclusive photos of wee Donna and her miserable as shite groom

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Harry

Chatty Member
Started a new thread guys. Would anyone care to do a summary of the previous thread for all the new tattlers coming this way after her paddy again this week

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I’ve never thought he seemed that into her..he’s bloody miserable looking, I doubt they’ve split as she’s still in his house. I think he’s probably told her that he’s sick of her attention seeking on insta! I’d hate my partner to be documenting my every move on social media..she’s such a red neck!

Yeah time will tell I suppose but I’m just not convinced it’ll all go ahead the big wedding and the Saudi life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yolo_polo

You’d think after 9 months and 26 days apart you’d have better things to do together than post shite on Instagram 🤣🤣