Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nahhh she will defo be enjoying the comments waiting for her to post them and creating suspense for her putting them up. She loves the attention..god knows what she will do for content when this is all over 😴 such an attention seeker! She asked guests not to post bride pics yeah 😂😂😂 saw it on mags stories that she can’t post pics of bride 👰‍♀️

She’s got 2 Instagram accounts. She’s probably posted pics on the other one and not the old one cos she thinks she’ll be ‘trolled’ on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
nahhh she will defo be enjoying the comments waiting for her to post them and creating suspense for her putting them up. She loves the attention..god knows what she will do for content when this is all over 😴 such an attention seeker! She asked guests not to post bride pics yeah 😂😂😂 saw it on mags stories that she can’t post pics of bride 👰‍♀️
This is a common thing, we asked guests not to
Post until the evening guests came

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t a surprise. I think her look was quite predictable but she looks beautiful and very happy
I was just about to say the same. Predictable but she looked lovely and really happy. I still wouldn’t be happy living apart from my gammon (husband) but each to their own i suppose. Bet her bridesmaids were either in nude or lilac 🥴 didn’t like her cake. Looked really plain and boring..

Reactions: 6
I was just about to say the same. Predictable but she looked lovely and really happy. I still wouldn’t be happy living apart from my gammon (husband) but each to their own i suppose. Bet her bridesmaids were either in nude or lilac 🥴 didn’t like her cake. Looked really plain and boring..
yeah they were nude… tbh once your married or been to many weddings they all look the same 😂

Reactions: 1
Drip feeding glimpses of the wedding instead of posting a proper pic, she thinks she’s an actual celeb 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure take a break will be in touch soon hen for the exclusive photos of wee Donna and her miserable as shite groom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she looked lovely just wish she had worn a veil I think that would have finished the look off perfectly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.