Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the big angel dawg is back in town 🙄 as a bride to be myself I get so much anxiety watching her stories! I can’t believe she left getting flowers and sending out the invites so late 🙈 and as for the seamstress f*cking up the dress I’ve had nightmares about the same thing 😭😭 at least Marc’s back now although if he’s anything like my hubby to be he’ll probably be as much help here as he was over in Saudi

Reactions: 4
Actually meant to post last weekend about the pics she posted of her pals wedding. The pic recreating the meme. Bet she didn’t take much encouragement to do that. Wonder how she’d feel if someone room and posted that at her wedding.

This was the first pic she posted of the bride as well (bride looked beautiful).

wonder what will happen after her wedding, big dawg head back and life continues as normal?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Actually meant to post last weekend about the pics she posted of her pals wedding. The pic recreating the meme. Bet she didn’t take much encouragement to do that. Wonder how she’d feel if someone room and posted that at her wedding.

This was the first pic she posted of the bride as well (bride looked beautiful).

wonder what will happen after her wedding, big dawg head back and life continues as normal?
Omg what an attention seeker!

Reactions: 2

Not surprised at her attention seeking but I am surprised that she hasn’t slimmed down for her wedding.

Reactions: 3
Lots of footage of Rosie now so I assume the pups have all gone to their new homes.
Ooops think you have posted on the wrong thread 🥴 but yeah loads of Rosie now, iv not got a clue about dogs but would she not still look as if she was pregnant? Or do they go back to normal straight away

Reactions: 1
Not surprised at her attention seeking but I am surprised that she hasn’t slimmed down for her wedding.
Wow! She’s been posting lots this last month or so about her exercising and diet.

you can hate on her for lots of things but I don’t think fat shaming is needed. I’d kill for her figure

Reactions: 17
Wow! She’s been posting lots this last month or so about her exercising and diet.

you can hate on her for lots of things but I don’t think fat shaming is needed. I’d kill for her figure
I agree I think she has a lovely figure.

I bet tonight she will be on Instagram all night it will be like we are all on the hen night

Fat shaming? LOL! :rolleyes: Never fat shamed or said anything bad about her figure!! Just said I was surprised she hasn’t slimmed right down for her wedding ……….. meaning because we have all seen her go all out and drop loads of weight in the past. Surprised she hasn’t but it is refreshing to see that she doesn’t feel the need to go on an extreme diet and exercise regime for her wedding!

I think she looks brilliant! She’s been too thin in the past! I think she’s nailed the right mix of weight loss and toning for the wedding. No one likes an anorexic bride!

Reactions: 4
I think she looks brilliant! She’s been too thin in the past! I think she’s nailed the right mix of weight loss and toning for the wedding. No one likes an anorexic bride!
She has been scarily thin in the past and it’s good that she hasn’t felt the need to go down that road again! Interested to see the wedding dress now after the drama about the seamstress!

So big dawg has to isolate ok understand that but what is the point when the person you are sharing a house with is out and about and mixing with loads of people ? Might be allowed but he isolating to make sure he doesn’t have covid so could pass it to her and then she is out and about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.