Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 miss attention seeker has scheduled it purely for the purpose of getting the most amount of attention..and big dawggg is having too much fun in Saudi to give a tit 😂😂😂

I don’t think so purely because it’s not about the marriage for her it’s about having the big show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think she’ll be getting married sooner she wants the big party and not just a wedding 😂 big angel is no longer in the spotlight! Maybe on her new insta he is. Anyone think the big angel is just 😍😍 I feel sorry for him stuck with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t think she’ll be getting married sooner she wants the big party and not just a wedding 😂 big angel is no longer in the spotlight! Maybe on her new insta he is. Anyone think the big angel is just 😍😍 I feel sorry for him stuck with her!
Not my type, he looks like something out of Towie and the way he spoke to her in those whatsapp messages she shared a while ago were very off putting! Can see why people would find him attractive though just not for me personality or looks wise. I’m not into spice boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not my type, he looks like something out of Towie and the way he spoke to her in those whatsapp messages she shared a while ago were very off putting! Can see why people would find him attractive though just not for me personality or looks wise. I’m not into spice boys.
Remember that! 😳 he’s not my type at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Spice Boys 😂😂 he’s totally generic and has zero personality.. he’s your typical guy you see on a night out in Glasgow..nothing special

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Spice Boys 😂😂 he’s totally generic and has zero personality.. he’s your typical guy you see on a night out in Glasgow..nothing special

[/QUOTE]

I honestly think he looks as bright as a two watt bulb. He’s a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh can’t think what the msgs were 🧐

Oh can’t think what the msgs were 🧐
Can’t remember what was said exactly. She had sent him an old pic and was slagging off how she looked and he was agreeing with her saying she looked bad. The wording was quite harsh though.

Reactions: 1
Can’t remember what was said exactly. She had sent him an old pic and was slagging off how she looked and he was agreeing with her saying she looked bad. The wording was quite harsh though.
Did he not call her cum bum too 😭😭😭😭😭🤢

• Haha
She can’t be getting married anytime soon guys she’s put up a post saying she hasn’t trained in 2021! No idea what that pic of her in the gym on the 3rd of May is then? 🤔🤥💩

• Wow
She can’t be getting married anytime soon guys she’s put up a post saying she hasn’t trained in 2021! No idea what that pic of her in the gym on the 3rd of May is then? 🤔🤥💩
I know hasn’t trained yet still looking in shape....and posting gym selfies...yeah I smell SHITE

• Haha
Shoving more gifted items at the back of the freezer! Why do companies continue to send her stuff? she’s so half arsed with promotion 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird how shes jst stopped with insta unless a ad. Big dawg must of put his foot down

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.