Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a new thread guys. Would anyone care to do a summary of the previous thread for all the new tattlers coming this way after her paddy again this week

Reactions: 8
Harking back to the last threat I agree re friends sending screen shots. It’s a pretty crappy thing to do . Unless in that instance it was a “your post is going to get you into trouble, see tattle “ given the confusion re customers getting home dye kits.
i know I’d tread carefully about sending screenshots to my pals about what’s being said about them. More so if I knew they had suffered from mental ill health. Saying that I wouldn’t be searching their name to highlight bad posts in the first place.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s like a Tuesday or something equally as rubbish. I hate when you have to take 1 day off for a wedding let alone 2 🙈 not that I’ve been invited yet but I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time after the other night 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harking back to the last threat I agree re friends sending screen shots. It’s a pretty crappy thing to do . Unless in that instance it was a “your post is going to get you into trouble, see tattle “ given the confusion re customers getting home dye kits.
i know I’d tread carefully about sending screenshots to my pals about what’s being said about them. More so if I knew they had suffered from mental ill health. Saying that I wouldn’t be searching their name to highlight bad posts in the first place.
It the screen shots got sent so fast. It wasn’t as if it was days later

do 4 good friends happen to be on here and then run and tell her

Reactions: 2
It the screen shots got sent so fast. It wasn’t as if it was days later

do 4 good friends happen to be on here and then run and tell her
IF she was sent the screen shots then my guess is that the people who sent her the screen shots were the people on this page talking about her in the first place. There is no way that 4 different people just stumbled upon her being talked about within 15 minutes of her putting those stories on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
IF she was sent the screen shots then my guess is that the people who sent her the screen shots were the people on this page talking about her in the first place. There is no way that 4 different people just stumbled upon her being talked about within 15 minutes of her putting those stories on Instagram.
Yeah it doesn’t add up 🥴

In the tit chronicles someone is discussing the behaviour of people in their care suffering dementia which even though their behaviour might have been disgusting it’s not something they should be laughing about.

Reactions: 6
The first couple were funny but they’ve went too far now. I see she’s even put them on her highlight 🤮

Reactions: 4
In the tit chronicles someone is discussing the behaviour of people in their care suffering dementia which even though their behaviour might have been disgusting it’s not something they should be laughing about.
Agreed! This pissed me off how they think its funny! , i also just seen one from somebody who works in a school & shes talking about a wee boy in the school & its 100% not in a nice/caring way either !! Absolute idiots the pair of them!!

Reactions: 3
Agreed! This pissed me off how they think its funny! , i also just seen one from somebody who works in a school & shes talking about a wee boy in the school & its 100% not in a nice/caring way either !! Absolute idiots the pair of them!!
I just read that. Imagine how bad the issues must be if it is psychological not physical. A lot of the stories are funny but mocking vulnerable people isn’t funny

Reactions: 1
Is Donna still coaching with Mags? Haven’t seen her check in for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.