Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princesssparklepants

Just watching CNN. Police in the US stopped a hummer with guns heading to a counting center to attack the people who are just doing their jobs after Trumps riling words.

He is, and always has been, dangerous. His behaviour over the past few days, in my opinion, should be enough to have him out now. Imagine the damage he can do before January because he's had his bum smacked and told he's got to leave 'early'

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
He lost the popular vote by over 3 million. America just has a very strange electoral system and that is the only way republicans can ever win. The next president really needs to get rid of that silly system. Not democratic at all
I couldn't agree more - not only is the electoral system in the US archaic but its flawed in the sense that, realistically, only people with millions for their campaign are serious contenders. So essentially it's people who should probably be considering retirement (or disillusioned rappers) but they have a shit ton of money in the bank and over inflated egos. Not exactly a recipe for brilliant candidates / presidents.

And they could probably do with a review of the whole Supreme Court system whilst they're at it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
He encouraged the people who stormed government institutions with weapons demanding an end of sanctions. But black people demanding justice - they deserve to be shot at.
Racist bastard like his dad

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I actually think that if Trump becomes ensconced in the White House once again, he will withdraw all support for Ukraine which could end up with WW3. I hope it never happens.

• Sad

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
remind Me again, who was friends with Epstein - trump or Biden ?!!

Trump and Epstein were great friends, how Trump managed to sweep that under the carpet I don’t know. That’s why Epstein is dead I’d guess. One of Trumps dodgy friends sorted that one out.

• Wow

princesssparklepants

He told them to stand back and stand by - not to get involved. Kamala on the other hand never condemned the rioting and in fact said it should continue and not stop.

I’m not an idiot, but I would have voted for him if I was an American.
That is an incitement, not to back off and stop intimidating and abusing people!

Much like the attacks on innocent people simply doing their jobs and counting votes and being intimidated and threatened whilst doing so

We'll have to agree to disagree I think

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Morally I find him repugnant.
I’ve said it before I’m ambivilant towards him. I don’t understand what I consider you are, the extreme lefts hate for him.

Trudeau has said and done some awful things but people love him because he embraces the left, yet most Canadians now cannot stand him.

I just think everybody with such extreme hate towards these world leaders need to rethink their priorities.

You are welcome to call me immoral. I’m very happy in my centrist thinking
I’m a centrist too - but morally he digusts me. He delights in the ugly side of human nature, he tries to encourage it. I think American would be better off without him in charge. But I’m Irish and I’ve no vote. I can’t wait for November and it all to be over.

Reactions: 7
Thought it might be an idea to set up a thread on him as he's about to become the 3rd president to be impeached.

The states are still very divided:
A CNN poll of polls shows that 46% believe Trump should be impeached and removed from office, while 49% do not.

More unprecedented times ahead 😬
well let’s hope DT is unpresidented!

Sorry to lower the tone....

Shag/ Marry/ Kill?

1. Trump
2. Biden
3. Bojo

Go! 🙈😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

princesssparklepants

The very fact he insinuated postal votes = fraud and that there is a pandemic with people really not wanting to go out and stand close to strangers for hours in lines so using said postal votes; can he REALLY be 'surprised' at large leaps in postal votes for Biden?

Of course he isn't. He's just doing whatever he can to undermine anything that isn't an out and out 'TRUMP WINS!' result. He also thinks that he, the POTUS, casting doubt over postal votes means that they will agree with him and discount postal voting. What a silly petty little man (!)

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Trump has been accused of being a racist and misoginst, but he has never been accused of being a decent human being, so don't be surprised at anything he does. If he loses, I hate to think what he is going to do. Maybe he might turn over a new leaf and behave responsibly, but I doubt it.

Fair enough. We can agree to disagree. Maybe I'm young and stupid but I tend to care about things more than just my own personal well-being and try to look at things critically and not be so dismissive of people from all walks of life and different backgrounds. Or even people in different countries from my own.

Look, I'm not a Clinton fan at all but if we are going to criticize foundations and charities. Maybe look into the DT's personal foundation and what became of that. Those two ran in similar circles so they're not far off. But only one of them is wholly dependent on Putin for their survival both politically and financially atm. I don't think we can say Putin is an ally to both North America or to Western Europe.

I would think that the US, who is a key ally to the UK (as well as other European countries) would much prefer a leader who wasn't corrupted or directly influenced by Putin. Yes, it hasn't directly affected you yet and lolz who cares it's silly American politics! But countries like China and Russia want democratic institutions to fail. They want people to favor a more authoritarian government and have permanent presidents (not elected by the people) to be in charge. Democratic instability is the end goal. Why do you think Putin is trying so hard to influence politics in Europe too? It's not just isolated to the States only. I get the Royal family is symbolic for the British but I doubt you would want to go back to monarch rule again.
Personally I wouldn’t mind a monarchy especially under the reigning queen.
I love a good conspiracy theory but a lot of what you said is very biased. I think if one is going to get involved in politics of other countries you should not just entertain left or right publications. You need to read it ALL. They are all lying to get their points across and to be heard. There is no such thing as an objective media anymore and a lot of fake news are pumped out by both sides because the media is not held accountable anymore. Even The Washington Post who has long been considered a reliable source can no longer be trusted to report the truth.
The issue for the media is they have to jump on the band wagon because if you wait for due diligence you have missed the party and people move on.
And we know once something is published it cannot be undone. With the rise of social media and the internet anything can become “fact” and even when it’s disproven the majority of people will keep believing.
And because I love a good conspiracy I don’t really think it matters who is in charge because everything is controlled by the Rothchilds and their banks

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
7656D753-81F5-452E-BA09-F7EE643D1C9E.jpeg

The Proud boys are classified as an ‘extremist group’ by the FBI. They believe in the white genocide theory promoted by whites supremacists.
They are against equal rights for women (no women allowed)
Their idea of fun to to attack peaceful protestor and try to start a riot
Right up Trumps alley

Last edited:
  • Haha

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Trump is the laughing stock of the world. Leaders laugh in his face, they joke about him behind his back.

He calls other leaders and politicians names, he is a disgrace.

My cousin is an immigration lawyer in the US, he has done well, but he says he won't vote for Trump as a lot of average people are suffering.