Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I do think it was all a publicity stunt to raise his profile. Probably not for an apprentice payrise as the ratings were really dwindling despite him saying all the time it's "the most popular show on television" when it wasn't even the post popular for that timeslot on a Tuesday/Wednesday 🤣. The delusion and lies were that obvious even back then.

I did love the us apprentice, and the trump one was far better than Martha Stewart or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Reactions: 10

Handerton

Chatty Member
How anyone can say ‘he isn’t that bad’ should give their head a wobble.

He is a racist, a misogynist, believes in nepotism, he wants to be the ‘smartest person in the room’ so hires dopes - Betsey Devos etc.

He wouldn’t know the truth if it hit him over the head with a golf club.
He is ignorant and doesn’t want to learn, he trusts his instincts (which seem a throw back’ to the Rocky movies.

He has no respect for poorer people and finds white supremacist to Be ‘good people’

he justs wants to lie around eating junk, golfing, inciting hatred and insulting people. He has no class, he is trash and that is the view of America he presents to the world
See also: Simon Cowell
Keeping Amanda Holden on tv since 2002

• Haha
Reactions: 9

L3moning

VIP Member
Biden at his best was a very effective politician. He's not at his best any more, but he's also not Trump, who has always been a bit gaga, and has only got worse with age.

So he’s racist because you say his dad was?
During the filming of The Apprentice he has been heard repeatedly calling black contestants Ni**ers, employees of the show have gone on the record to substantiate this it's also caught in tape but funnily enough Mark Burnett owner of the rights of the shows refuses to release them !

Using Nazi symbols in facebook ads, the whole birther issue against Barak Obama , just last night at his rally he called corona virus "kung flu"the list can go on and on the man is not only a racist but a clear misogynist, liar amongst other things.

If the best you have is telling someone to take their tin foil hat off that just illustrates how feeble your argument is; At least call a spade a spade

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Honestly just waiting for Trump to make a tattle account, about the only platform he's yet to be restricted from

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Another ridiculous facet of the US presidential voting system.... some states/counties going to bed mid-count. :rolleyes:
Elections are once every 4 years - is it too much to ask to coordinate enough "counters" to pull an all nighter....

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The point is, they seem to be getting off scott free! That’s not justice, that’s not a democracy!
Oh, so your issue is about democracy?
Were Trump’s attempts on January 6th to overturn the result of the presidential election, resulting in an armed mob storming the Capitol building democratic?
Or his conspiracy to overturn the results in Georgia? Forgery, racketeering and attempting to rig elections doesn’t sound particularly democratic either.

I cannot understand how you don’t think Trump is a “real” criminal. He’s already been found liable for sexual abuse against E Jean Carroll. At least 25 other women have accused him of sexual harassment, sexual assault or rape.
Whatever you or I think about Obama, Clinton and Biden, none of them have been charged or indicted. Yet.
Trump is a convicted sex offender. He is currently facing around 90 charges - attempting to steal the election, hush money payments, the mishandling of classified documents etc.
I mean at this point if you don’t think he’s a real criminal, then what would convince you - shooting someone live on Fox News?

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm honestly so astounded at him outwardly threatening Haley for daring to run against him. He said if he wins the election he will have her investigated within 15m of him winning. And that he will do the same to De Santis, but leave Vivek alone because he's on side. What an absolute cretin. He's as crooked as they come.

• Wow

Moley1

Chatty Member
I love how Trump haters are such a whining bunch. Very sore losers indeed. They call themselves liberals but are the antithesis. The term liberal literally means “willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.” However, if you don’t hold the same views they display more or a fascist, bigoted attitude. Results speak for themselves, it needs no argument. If the COVID Pandemic hadn’t hit, Trump was on his way to being a President that delivered. Deny it if you like but apart from bringing up the same old rubbish there is no real evidence to the contrary. All the Democrats have done is try to derail his term of office at every turn, every time they have failed. They have spent more time on their witch hunt than making useful policies for the benefit of the people. I would be ashamed to associate myself with any group headed by the likes of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. Sense will once again win out. Trump for President 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT. PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT!
Donald, get back to Twitter where you belong!!

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Thought it might be an idea to set up a thread on him as he's about to become the 3rd president to be impeached.

The states are still very divided:
A CNN poll of polls shows that 46% believe Trump should be impeached and removed from office, while 49% do not.

More unprecedented times ahead 😬

Mark81

VIP Member
If Trump does get back in, the other side have to take some of the blame (not that they'll see that).

Both sides are as blinkered as eachother in their support of their man (and woman when it comes to Clintonl

All the Democrats need to do is find a younger more reliable candidate that could sway the swing voters. The fact that Trump and Biden (and Harris) are really the best the US has is bloody depressing. Especially at the stage the world is in at the moment.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I want him to really lose any micro crumb of dignity he has left & refuse to leave. It will be hilarious and totally within character!
Same!! I am totally praying that he has to be forcibly removed because it will be hilarious! I would love to see him being dragged out. He was definitely on something when he made that phone call about 'finding' votes - he's slurring and everything. I can see him popping Xanax every evening in his massive Y fronts.

• Sick
  • Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
I think he's in a meeting :ROFLMAO:View attachment 176671
I'm sorry Monga, I think on this occasion you've confused Trump for Biden. It is Biden who hides in his basement whilst Trump is visibly working every day. He's either making speeches to a real crowd or holding a town hall meeting or press conferences. You cannot deny that man works hard.

• Haha
  • Sick