Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad vibes. But again, and I don't mean to sound heartless here, but this happens all the time. The only difference this time was that it was with a well known influencer and it's all over social media

But that's my point, you don't know the fiancee, you barely know the person doing the cheating. They work in a different department example purchasing! 🙈
You literally said everyone knew what he was up to with other girls but you barely know him personally so therefore everyone knew no matter what
Bad vibes. But again, and I don't mean to sound heartless here, but this happens all the time. The only difference this time was that it was with a well known influencer and it's all over social media

But that's my point, you don't know the fiancee, you barely know the person doing the cheating. They work in a different department example purchasing! 🙈
You literally just said everybody knew what he was up to with other girls but you don’t know him personally so therefore it doesn’t matter what department ye are in 😂 I don’t see what the whole department thing has to do with anything 😂

Reactions: 4
You are absolutely living under a rock. And that's twice you've asked that now about who the girl is. I've said she's a guard and that's it.
Worth another go! 😆 I wonder will they continue their fling now. Or will the novelty have worn off for her knowing that he is now single!

Reactions: 2
I have a somewhat relevant story to share too. I used to work in an office and two of my colleagues were very pally. Let's call them Mary and John. Mary was single and John lived with a long term girlfriend. As far as anyone knew they were good friends but were becoming increasingly more flirty with each other.

One week, John went off on two weeks holidays. Except he was actually getting married and going on honeymoon and Mary (nor anyone else in the office) had no idea. Mary found out from some fb pics after stalking his family members profiles. While he was on honeymoon, Mary decided to dm the new Mrs John and tell her everything. She confided in me about it all and I practically begged her not to do it on her honeymoon while she had no support structure around her. Imagine getting that message on your honeymoon?! She did it anyway. I thought it was so cruel.

I don't know what happened after that. I think Mary and John maybe continued to see each other while Mrs John forgave him and was trying for his baby. Unfortunately I don't think those men change.

So to summarise, Dominique will be better off and it could be worse. There's no way to salvage it now and the trust would be destroyed. She would have found out eventually and having a divorce to arrange or kids involved would add so much extra trauma on to things. Cheating is so cowardly, but found through with a marriage when cheating is worse. To find out so soon to the date is tit but ultimately there are silver linings. There's someone trustworthy out there for her who would never hurt her like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have a somewhat relevant story to share too. I used to work in an office and two of my colleagues were very pally. Let's call them Mary and John. Mary was single and John lived with a long term girlfriend. As far as anyone knew they were good friends but were becoming increasingly more flirty with each other.

One week, John went off on two weeks holidays. Except he was actually getting married and going on honeymoon and Mary (nor anyone else in the office) had no idea. Mary found out from some fb pics after stalking his family members profiles. While he was on honeymoon, Mary decided to dm the new Mrs John and tell her everything. She confided in me about it all and I practically begged her not to do it on her honeymoon while she had no support structure around her. Imagine getting that message on your honeymoon?! She did it anyway. I thought it was so cruel.

I don't know what happened after that. I think Mary and John maybe continued to see each other while Mrs John forgave him and was trying for his baby. Unfortunately I don't think those men change.

So to summarise, Dominique will be better off and it could be worse. There's no way to salvage it now and the trust would be destroyed. She would have found out eventually and having a divorce to arrange or kids involved would add so much extra trauma on to things. Cheating is so cowardly, but found through with a marriage when cheating is worse. To find out so soon to the date is tit but ultimately there are silver linings. There's someone trustworthy out there for her who would never hurt her like that.
I agree it is so cowardly. And you are dead right she had no business telling the new Ms John- what was she looking to achieve?!! She was happy to be his bit on the side - did she expect John to be honest with her and not his fiancée?!! crazy.

I say about 75% of the people on this thread alone have either been cheated on or have have cheated themselves.
😯

The workplace is such a common place for cheating and affairs. Maybe the whole new working from home might put an end to that and people will have to concentrate on their relationship.

I know jobs likes the Gardai are different!

Reactions: 7
The workplace is such a common place for cheating and affairs. Maybe the whole new working from home might put an end to that and people will have to concentrate on their relationship.

I’m curious to know who would tell the cheaters partner even if they didn’t know them personally?

The guard tone well and truly popping out to say hello there.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So true!!!

Reactions: 1
I agree it is so cowardly. And you are dead right she had no business telling the new Ms John- what was she looking to achieve?!! She was happy to be his bit on the side - did she expect John to be honest with her and not his fiancée?!! crazy.
It was very twisted - she was a nasty girl. When she told me she dm'd the wife she was quite pleased with herself and was quite smug about it. She got to hurt his feelings and ruin his honeymoon because he married his gf and lied to her and didn't "pick" her. I don't think she cared about the new wife's feelings, which was just so cold

Reactions: 3
It was very twisted - she was a nasty girl. When she told me she dm'd the wife she was quite pleased with herself and was quite smug about it. She got to hurt his feelings and ruin his honeymoon because he married his gf and lied to her and didn't "pick" her. I don't think she cared about the new wife's feelings, which was just so cold
At least the wife can pawn the wedding ring if she ever gets fed up... What has Mary got 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sounds like a right witch. Very bitter. People like that will never be happy and will want to destroy other peoples happiness out of jealousy. Very sad

Reactions: 2
I say about 75% of the people on this thread alone have either been cheated on or have have cheated themselves.
Yeah, at least! Ridiculously common, especially when you're younger. I'm not as aware of people cheating in marriages or long term adult relationships but not surprised by it either.

Last edited:
On a lighter note..if Dom is cheated on no hope for the rest of us🤣🙈🙈Such a stunning & lovely girl

Reactions: 14
I actually have another cheating story which just popped into my head. We'll call it 'Lies, laughs and loos'

I came into work after the weekend and asked my eccentric yet lovable coworker how her weekend went and if she got up to anything nice. She told me that her friend had found out her fella was cheating but hadn't confronted him and wanted to get revenge so was planning that instead and just pretending everything was normal.

He had some fancy job and was taking a long haul flight on the Saturday, I think to dubai. She made them dinner on the Friday and presented it as a romantic meal before he had to go away with work. She laced his food or drink with enough laxatives to vacate the bowels of an elephant. While he was sweating and cramping and shitting himself in the tiny airplane toilet, she told him how many laxatives he had and that she knew about his affair.

Always loved that story. Don't think I'd poison anyone myself but I love a good come uppance story

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On a lighter note..if Dom is cheated on no hope for the rest of us🤣🙈🙈Such a stunning & lovely girl
I was just thinking that. The guy was a complete and utter idiot, he will definitely regret his stupid actions.

On a not so lighter note, I do hope she reads some of these comments and realise how much support she has. She also give some of us a chance to discuss our experiences and that alone can be a form of therapy for some of us.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.