Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Affairs are notorious in the guards..even my friends who married to guards say itšŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ
Absolutely rampant. I know a girl who married a guard years ago. Found out less than a year in that he'd been having an affair with a girl he worked with. Not only that but it had been going on for at least a year before the wedding, and the brazen witch actually came to the afters with the rest of the station!! Pair of psychopaths having their little laugh behind the back of a clueless bride. They deserved each other.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Absolutely rampant. I know a girl who married a guard years ago. Found out less than a year in that he'd been having an affair with a girl he worked with. Not only that but it had been going on for at least a year before the wedding, and the brazen witch actually came to the afters with the rest of the station!! Pair of psychopaths having their little laugh behind the back of a clueless bride. They deserved each other.
Thats sick!

Reactions: 7
Poor Dominique sheā€™s been on my mind all day , I canā€™t begin to understand what she is going through šŸ˜¢ why are men so bleeping horrible ?!!

I wonder how she found out about it ? Truth always comes out in the end no matter what !

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor Dominique sheā€™s been on my mind all day , I canā€™t begin to understand what she is going through šŸ˜¢ why are men so bleeping horrible ?!!

I wonder how she found out about it ? Truth always comes out in the end no matter what !
I only came to know her from hearing about her on mystyle_myboys_andme stories months ago saying how she was such a genuine girl and had chatted to her about her mental health issues, so I followed her since and really found her to be so genuine and kind so so sad now to see this šŸ˜Ŗā¤

Reactions: 1

I wonder that myself. I wonder does he have any remorse.

Iā€™d be ditching Faces as a friend too. So inconsiderate booking her wedding and talking about it saying she is so happy when her supposed friend is devastated. She should have a bit of class

Reactions: 17
Pic of him is gone from the Goss article. Wonder did either of them complain.
I thought it was tasteless of Goss to even post something so sensitive.
also have to say, heā€™s not all that compared to her - absolutely stunning girl with everything going for her. What I wouldnā€™t give to have her figure and style

Reactions: 15
Let's just say he was known for it in his line of work. Never any proof though just all speculation, except this time there was proof (a video). It was with another guard and wasn't a one time thing šŸ˜” Absolutely devastating for her
Iā€™m so beyond surprised. I havenā€™t seen him on her stories in years since SC days but he came across as a nice quiet guy when she used to post about him before. I think they actually met on tinder. So awful & he living in her parents house šŸ˜± Would u do it like, absolute a**hole. Zero respect.

I havenā€™t stopped thinking about her either. Something similar happened to me too. I would have rather got attacked then go through what I went through. Itā€™s so unbelievably sad and the whole situation is completely unnecessary. I hope she reads the comments too to know just how much support she has.
I 100% agree. I went through a very bad breakup before and I was physically sick for months and months. Time is a healer but itā€™s an awful thing to go through. I know a death is a million times worse but to me it was like a death as the shock & loss were so upsetting & painful. I hope she gets through this quickly sheā€™s a beautiful girl with lots going for her.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m so beyond surprised. I havenā€™t seen him on her stories in years since SC days but he came across as a nice quiet guy when she used to post about him before. I think they actually met on tinder. So awful & he living in her parents house šŸ˜± Would u do it like, absolute a**hole. Zero respect.

I 100% agree. I went through a very bad breakup before and I was physically sick for months and months. Time is a healer but itā€™s an awful thing to go through. I know a death is a million times worse but to me it was like a death as the shock & loss were so upsetting & painful. I hope she gets through this quickly sheā€™s a beautiful girl with lots going for her.
It is almost like a death as youā€™ve lost that person - not just your partner but your best friend, the person that when something good happens or something bad happens is the person you pick up the phone to tell, the person who knows you inside out. Like she said in her post, she had her future mapped out with him and her world revolved around them as a couple and their plans together - house, kids etc. The shock must be something absolutely awful

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Everyone knew but nobody bothered to tell Dominique šŸ¤” Iā€™m sure people knew her from Instagram. Thatā€™s so bad Iā€™d never be able to sit back and let that happen to someone even if I barley knew them.
I witnessed a guy (brother of my boyfriend at the time) cheating on his girlfriend. My bf subsequently told me he did it all the time. I thought it was awful and I felt so guilty for knowing so I told his girlfriend, who I got on with really well (weā€™d go to the gym together, for drinks etc.) and she did not take me telling her well. She called me a jealous liar, told him what Iā€™d said, he called to my house shouting at me. His family (my bfā€™s family too) all turned against me and my relationship ended not long after that. Theyā€™re married to other people now (as are my ex and me) but my point is, some people donā€™t want to know. I really think thatā€™s what happened in my case. You can end up being the bad guy for saying anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I personally donā€™t think itā€™s fair that FBG is getting stick for celebrating her wedding plans, as ye have said in previous post Denise called off her wedding Iā€™m sure She was also going through a difficult time and Dominique was excitedly showing her plans(rightly so) . Unfortunately like everything life goes on I recently loss a close family member young to cancer and my friends were out celebrating enjoying themselves I didnā€™t hold it against them for enjoying themselves nor would I not want them to enjoy things cause Iā€™m upset. I donā€™t understand why 2 weddings should be tainted by that sad excuse of a mans actions also Dominique wasnā€™t online and that time her business was private so what was she to say sorry lads canā€™t post about my wedding cause Dominique is going through something personal. To the girl who said it wasnā€™t her business to tell Dominique and she barely knew him not to sound harsh but youā€™ve no problem tell it all on the forum and she would of believed given you said there was video evidence . Poor Dominique itā€™s a shame castrations canā€™t be used on cheating scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pic of him is gone from the Goss article. Wonder did either of them complain.
I thought it was tasteless of Goss to even post something so sensitive.
also have to say, heā€™s not all that compared to her - absolutely stunning girl with everything going for her. What I wouldnā€™t give to have her figure and style
That's Goss.ie is absolute tripe yer one Ali is meant to be a horrible horrible woman the neck of them posting that !!! No one reads your page f off

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t stop thinking about Dominique- one of my favourite on Instagram. I went through something somewhat similar but not engaged or anything like that. The pain and hurt is indescribable :cry:
Was just on her instagram and looking at her hen night, itā€™s just so unfair on her. Heā€™s an absolute scumbag. Cheek of him, betraying not only her but her family too!! Living with them for god sake :mad: wonder how long itā€™s been going on? Weeks? Months? When she was having her hen? Ugh makes me sick.

Reactions: 19
Years ago I started seeing this guy, met through guys I know and whoā€™d have considered friends. He was their workmate. We went out in our town etc.
Invited me to his house for DVDā€™s etc.
It transpired he had a gf, a female mutual ā€œfriendā€ (Her friend my workmate) approached me and said the gf knows and would like to talk to me. He is scum she needs to leave him and just wants the truth.
I had a phone conversation with her and apologised as I didnā€™t genuinely know. No social media account belong to him etc. Left it like that, next I heard of it was when I was getting beaten up in a pub by all of her friends and sister.
Got uninvited from 30th birthday parties, had to avoid pubs. They got engaged and married ( I would hear through people that all her friends knew it wasnā€™t my fault but wouldnā€™t go against her and her sister).
That was the first of many beatings and bullying I received. He cheated on her before their wedding and everyone knew. He subsequently cheated on her during their marriage and now that is over. I still avoid certain places and people and to this day over 10 years later I get pushed around in pubs and abused.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Years ago I started seeing this guy, met through guys I know and whoā€™d have considered friends. He was their workmate. We went out in our town etc.
Invited me to his house for DVDā€™s etc.
It transpired he had a gf, a female mutual ā€œfriendā€ (Her friend my workmate) approached me and said the gf knows and would like to talk to me. He is scum she needs to leave him and just wants the truth.
I had a phone conversation with her and apologised as I didnā€™t genuinely know. No social media account belong to him etc. Left it like that, next I heard of it was when I was getting beaten up in a pub by all of her friends and sister.
Got uninvited from 30th birthday parties, had to avoid pubs. They got engaged and married ( I would hear through people that all her friends knew it wasnā€™t my fault but wouldnā€™t go against her and her sister).
That was the first of many beatings and bullying I received. He cheated on her before their wedding and everyone knew. He subsequently cheated on her during their marriage and now that is over. I still avoid certain places and people and to this day over 10 years later I get pushed around in pubs and abused.
Similar experience to me. If I went out in my home town to this day I could still end up getting ā€œbumped intoā€ on a dance floor or threatened....16 years later after I kissed a guy once who ended up having a girlfriend. šŸ™„ Like you I had a conversation with the girl and told her the truth and apologised and thought we had cleared it up. But her friends group terrorised me for years to the point I avoided going out.

Also twice in my life Iā€™ve told a good friend that their bf was cheating on them when I found out and both times it was thrown back in my face, they believed the guy, stayed with him and I was ostracised from social groups. Hasnā€™t happened in 10 years but Iā€™m still scarred from those times trying to do the right thing that I donā€™t think I would tell someone again....unless it could be anonymous with no trace back to be

Reactions: 16
Hes such a horrible person!!!! If he wasnt happy he should of ended there relationship. Poor Dominique i cant stop thinking about her ā¤

Reactions: 3
To be honest I think I would struggle to tell even a best friend if their bf was cheating. You never know what way they will take it and if they will believe you. You also don't know what the bf would be telling them about you. Girls change so much for guys. Quick example I am fairly active and love doing activities on hols. One holiday I suggested we hire bikes to sightsee. We all did it and my best friend complained the entire time. She met her boyfriend and now husband a couple of years later and he loves cycling and guess what she bought a bike and they went on cycling holidays around Ireland!

I would need rock solid evidence to bring to a friend to show that they were cheating before I would say anything. That may make me a bad friend but I wouldnt want to risk their friendship.

Reactions: 9
I personally donā€™t think itā€™s fair that FBG is getting stick for celebrating her wedding plans, as ye have said in previous post Denise called off her wedding Iā€™m sure She was also going through a difficult time and Dominique was excitedly showing her plans(rightly so) . Unfortunately like everything life goes on I recently loss a close family member young to cancer and my friends were out celebrating enjoying themselves I didnā€™t hold it against them for enjoying themselves nor would I not want them to enjoy things cause Iā€™m upset. I donā€™t understand why 2 weddings should be tainted by that sad excuse of a mans actions also Dominique wasnā€™t online and that time her business was private so what was she to say sorry lads canā€™t post about my wedding cause Dominique is going through something personal. To the girl who said it wasnā€™t her business to tell Dominique and she barely knew him not to sound harsh but youā€™ve no problem tell it all on the forum and she would of believed given you said there was video evidence . Poor Dominique itā€™s a shame castrations canā€™t be used on cheating scum.

Of course Grace can't put her life on hold and Dominique wouldn't expect her to. She's allowed to be excited for her wedding but considering it isn't until next year I don't think it's really appropriate for your bridesmaid to be coming on talking about her wedding hair trials and how excited she is about her wedding days after your own wedding has just been called off. I think the whole point people are making is that it was completely unnecessary for her to even come on talking about a hair trial when she wasn't showing anything so why did she need to talk about it at all? In a couple of weeks she can post whatever she wants but this was literally days after Dominique had found out. Its just a bit of respect.
She obviously has to keep planning and she's allowed to post whatever she wants about it but at least give it a couple of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Of course Grace can't put her life on hold and Dominique wouldn't expect her to. She's allowed to be excited for her wedding but considering it isn't until next year I don't think it's really appropriate for your bridesmaid to be coming on talking about her wedding hair trials and how excited she is about her wedding days after your own wedding has just been called off. I think the whole point people are making is that it was completely unnecessary for her to even come on talking about a hair trial when she wasn't showing anything so why did she need to talk about it at all? In a couple of weeks she can post whatever she wants but this was literally days after Dominique had found out. Its just a bit of respect.
She obviously has to keep planning and she's allowed to post whatever she wants about it but at least give it a couple of weeks.
Fully agree. Itā€™s a year til graces wedding she could dial it back a bit out of respect

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.