Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had similar happen me... He fucked off with some bird he met on his stag weekend only few weeks before the wedding. Packed his bags and shacked up with her. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Horrendous at the time but I'm laughing now about it because what a bullet I dodged.

Why do men have to be such clichés.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I also can relate, in my case I luckily found out just before we signed on our house. Alot of lies and bullshit but a paternity test proved he was a liar. im so glad I found out when I did, its made me a stronger person and given me confidence in a weird way to chase the things I want. Dominque has shown shes tough and I believe she's lucky in a way to find out now as heartbreaking as it is, a marriage and a mortgage later and its harder to walk away. leopards and spots and all that

Reactions: 22
Ladies every single one of you sharing your story I take my hat off to your honesty and strength

Reactions: 54
I have also been there, lying, cheating and still I stayed. I was the crazy one , imagining things , blah blah. Fecker still owes me money too.. but glad to be rid of him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeh was due to get married months ago but never happened..wasnt brave like Dom to address it
It’s understandable why she didn’t address it giving the what has been said about on here about it and what he was up to. Far more serious than cheating to be fair.

Will grace make it the Hatrick of the Tallaght huns weddings that don’t go ahead. So selfish of her to post about all the wedding crap she was doing. She could waited a few months to post. It’s not like she doesn’t have a history of filming content and not showing it for ages

Reactions: 11
The poor girl I can’t even imagine the heart ache she must be feeling. What an absolute piece of tit he is, and if she hadn’t have found out he’d have just gone through with the wedding and stood in front of all their family and friends and played the loving partner 😡😡

Reactions: 9
It’s understandable why she didn’t address it giving the what has been said about on here about it and what he was up to. Far more serious than cheating to be fair.

Will grace make it the Hatrick of the Tallaght huns weddings that don’t go ahead. So selfish of her to post about all the wedding crap she was doing. She could waited a few months to post. It’s not like she doesn’t have a history of filming content and not showing it for ages
Absolutely agree. What did Denise’s ex partner do?

Reactions: 3
Anybody who has partners/boyfriends/husbands in the guards please don't come for me cause obviously they're not all the same but it is notorious in the field. Especially in training down in Tipp they are all at it (it's like they're 15 and in the Gaeltacht again! 🙈😂). My own cousin's boyfriend (they were together 9 years and just ready to buy a house) left his job to join the guards, within a couple of months of graduating he had slept around and then the relationship was off, now settled with another guard, she was and still is absolutly devastated! 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Her followers have gone from 70k to 75.4k😳
God luv her .. 💛💛 hope she be ok... and also hope she tells grace to piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s the lies. The betrayal. The secrets the sneakiness. It’s all so sad
duck. Absolutely. Knowing there was emotion and it wasn't a one night thing is what hurt the hardest. I would have done anything for him. It's not in my genes to be able to hurt anyone the way he hurt me. And I'm sorry to say I think a piece of me will always be guarded. If it happened again I wouldn't hesitate to be gone. I couldn't do it again. I hope she becomes the strongest most amazing person from this. I am Actually flabbergasted because shes such a beautiful person. Wtf was he thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same happened to me wedding off 4 months before the big day and 3 years later married the girl he was cheating on me with! She will come out of this the other side stronger and braver than she can only imagen right now... bless her my heart hurts for her it is one of the worst and so painful situations to try and work through let alone in the public eye x 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Normally I’m not a fan of goss.ie but they’ve written an article and named him in full WITH a picture !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I met Damien before..recognised him from her Insta..she showed him a few times years ago..anyway he spoke about her so highly literally gushing about her..i walked away thinking woulx love a fella like that🙈🙈To think he was living with her family for years etc makes it a worse betryal😡I'm almost sure she said few months ago they had bought a house together

Reactions: 17
I haven’t stopped thinking about her
duck. Absolutely. Knowing there was emotion and it wasn't a one night thing is what hurt the hardest. I would have done anything for him. It's not in my genes to be able to hurt anyone the way he hurt me. And I'm sorry to say I think a piece of me will always be guarded. If it happened again I wouldn't hesitate to be gone. I couldn't do it again. I hope she becomes the strongest most amazing person from this. I am Actually flabbergasted because shes such a beautiful person. Wtf was he thinking.
I hear you, I have never fully recovered from it myself.
Of course time heals but you never 100% heal and yes they say you become stronger but for me being stronger just meant becoming way more guarded and walking away from any man that came near me afterwards for fear of having to get my heart broken again.
I'd love to be able to tell Dominique things will get better but I'm not sure they do. Things just get different and you learn to deal with a shattered heart.

Jesus, I should put this wine away

I do think Denise and Jen will help her through this, it's great to have single gal pals to help support you during something like this

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is an hole. Did he want to get found out? Is he that much of a narcissist that he thought he wouldn’t be caught out?!!!!
He is exposed as a lying rat now. I hope he never finds anyone else. Who the f would have him knowing he did that.
and to the girls who partake in cheating remember if he cheats with you, he’ll cheat on you!

Reactions: 32
I hear you, I have never fully recovered from it myself.
Of course time heals but you never 100% heal and yes they say you become stronger but for me being stronger just meant becoming way more guarded and walking away from any man that came near me afterwards for fear of having to get my heart broken again.
I'd love to be able to tell Dominique things will get better but I'm not sure they do. Things just get different and you learn to deal with a shattered heart.

Jesus, I should put this wine away

I do think Denise and Jen will help her through this, it's great to have single gal pals to help support you during something like this
I’ve had stuff done on me. Not cheating but addiction. It is just as painful because it’s ALL based on lies. Everything. It has changed me. I find it hard to trust people. I’m always questioning peoples intentions.
I don’t know if I believe that time heals. I think I just learnt to live with it but I don’t think I’m healed.

The added pressure of thinking you should be married, have kids and a house by a certain age also made me stay.
I admire her courage

That's not cool. That Ali one is an absolute thick.
She is a complete fool. I’d love BloggersUnveiled to be back. She exposed her for what she is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.