Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully agree. It’s a year til graces wedding she could dial it back a bit out of respect
Exactly... it's not like Grace's wedding is soon..
.. it's out of order especially as Dominique was literally going thru hell... so at that minute grace thought it was ok to post about wedding stuff and dresses and hair trials and wedding diaries... have a bit of bloody sensitivity for your supposed friend ... disgusting

Reactions: 14
Grace doesn't seem to have the ability to feel empathy. She managed to make the bloody murder of George Floyd about herself.

Reactions: 18
She did but people called her out below it & the comment seems to be gone now
Can only see it if you follow her. I checked. I could see it when she first posted then it went. someone else said it was gone too on her thread but someone replied saying it was still there. So I followed her account and its there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.