Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not cool. That Ali one is an absolute thick.
I'm not saying he deserves any sort of respect or privacy, but due to his career Dominique was always respectful of him on social media and even in the break up post. I think that's totally out of order from goss

Reactions: 19
One of my favourite girls on insta.. she’s so down to earth I find.. I love the q&a’s she used to do with her sister.. reminds me of me and my own 🤣 I like that she comes across as drole as And as normal as the rest of us are.. she’s the kind of girl you could relate to... and I love the fact she was working away as normal and never took this influencer role as a full time job.. she was living at home trying to save for a mortgage (like I am) but she also had the security of her boyfriend living with her at the time.. I’m living at home with my whole family (6 people) .my boyfriend is living at his own Home with his mam and dad around a 50 min drive from me!!. the security she must have felt knowing she was getting into bed with him most night must have been something else.... here I am and I dunno about Anyone else looking at their fella second guessing them tonight? 🤣 Just off the phone to mine and he told me to don’t pay heed any of that that’s not us.. I suppose everyone thinks people’s lives are roses until tit hits the fan.. some people revel and some people relate.. the girl deserves nothing but love and admiration forever more.. to have your life planned and for it to be snatched away in the blink of an eye.. it doesn’t bare thinking About ❤

Reactions: 12
So he had a bit of a name for himself in the guards, everyone knew what he was up to with other girls. Basically he was with a young guard (only out of templemore) and they had a bit of an ongoing thing. Apparently there is a video but I haven't seen it. I don't know 1. How Dominique found out or 2. If he tried to get her back but I do know he was thrown out of the family home and is back in Kerry now.
He works in Dublin obviously so don't know what's going to happen with that whether he will look for a transfer or try get a place here, but all I know is he's not in Dublin now
Everyone knew but nobody bothered to tell Dominique 🤔 I’m sure people knew her from Instagram. That’s so bad I’d never be able to sit back and let that happen to someone even if I barley knew them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Everyone knew but nobody bothered to tell Dominique 🤔 I’m sure people knew her from Instagram. That’s so bad I’d never be able to sit back and let that happen to someone even if I barley knew them.
I was starting to think i was the only one thinking that. I have spilled on a cheating partner before and I will do it again. How dare any man/woman make a show of their partner. It is the worst betrayal.. her poor heart

Reactions: 24
So say you work in finance. You were at a work Christmas party, and someone from customer service had a kiss with someone from purchasing (great for the monday morning gossip in the office) and then subsequently you found out this particular colleague in purchasing who you don't know that well has a fiancee, are you going to tell that fiancee?

Reactions: 2
So say you work in finance. You were at a work Christmas party, and someone from customer service had a kiss with someone from purchasing (great for the monday morning gossip in the office) and then subsequently you found out this particular colleague in purchasing who you don't know that well has a fiancee, are you going to tell that fiancee?
I feel like there is a story here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like there is a story here 😂
😂😂😂 no story I promise! I was trying to think of examples. If a colleague I barely knew was cheating on their partner I would find it difficult to confront them let alone they're partner I've never met. A friend, or a friend's partner, completely different.

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 no story I promise! I was trying to think of examples. If a colleague I barely knew was cheating on their partner I would find it difficult to confront them let alone they're partner I've never met. A friend, or a friend's partner, completely different.
Whats the vibe from the colleagues on it. Disgusted with him? Ah sure duck like? Do they even feel for Dominique?

Reactions: 1
And then you run the risk of not being believed and you end up being the bad person.
I think you should definitely tell friends or family if their partners cheat but I would probably stay out of other people's business.

So do you enjoy customer service? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
If I knew of the fiancée yes absolutely, I’m just saying I’m sure most people that knew him knew Dominique from Instagram and could have sent her dm. I just personally would try and let the person know I would want to know if it was me and I wouldn’t care who told me as long as I wasn’t looking like a mug anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And then you run the risk of not being believed and you end up being the bad person.
I think you should definitely tell friends or family if their partners cheat but I would probably stay out of other people's business.

So do you enjoy customer service? 😂😂😂
If you have been reading the thread you know I don't work in customer service 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't to be honest. I feel like unless I'm involved in the situation, it's none of my business. On a selfish level, I wouldnt want the the hassle. And the truth always comes out one way or another.

Whats the vibe from the colleagues on it. Disgusted with him? Ah sure duck like? Do they even feel for Dominique?
Bad vibes. But again, and I don't mean to sound heartless here, but this happens all the time. The only difference this time was that it was with a well known influencer and it's all over social media

If I knew of the fiancée yes absolutely, I’m just saying I’m sure most people that knew him knew Dominique from Instagram and could have sent her dm. I just personally would try and let the person know I would want to know if it was me and I wouldn’t care who told me as long as I wasn’t looking like a mug anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
But that's my point, you don't know the fiancee, you barely know the person doing the cheating. They work in a different department example purchasing! 🙈

Reactions: 6
As if she’s gonna believe a DM from a complete stranger over him

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked that affairs go on. Am I living under a rock? Who is the girl he went off with?

Does the girl follow Dominique?

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked that affairs go on. Am I living under a rock? Who is the girl he went off with?

Does the girl follow Dominique?
You are absolutely living under a rock. And that's twice you've asked that now about who the girl is. I've said she's a guard and that's it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.