Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
96 thousand people need to know she’s getting and STI test done.
right so. 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
right so. 😐
Ah that's a bit of a ridiculous thing to say. If she can take the stigma away from getting an STI test then fair play to her. She didn't go in to detail. It is something that should be done after you've been cheated on but I'm sure some people still feel shame or embarrassed going

Reactions: 63
No shame in getting an STI test. She’s taking responsibility for her sexual health. Fair play to her. A lot of girls/lads followers in similar boats might not have had the thought to. I really don’t see what the big deal is talking about getting checked. We’re in 2020. Sexual health talk is no longer swept under the rug or icky 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 50
No shame in getting an STI test. She’s taking responsibility for her sexual health. Fair play to her. A lot of girls/lads followers in similar boats might not have had the thought to. I really don’t see what the big deal is talking about getting checked. We’re in 2020. Sexual health talk is no longer swept under the rug or icky 💁🏼‍♀️
Exactly. Silent STIs can affect your fertility and she has mentioned before wanted to have kids, she’s doing the right thing being checked. There’s no shame in taking care of your health be it an STI screen, a smear test, a breast exam. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: 27
Is her reiki teacher person Hazel that used to be in that band? Her sister used to be good friends with muf I think. Random!

Reactions: 6
right so. 😐
Isn’t it a good thing to raise awareness and try and de stigmatize sexual health and safe sex practices? She didn’t cheat or sleep around

Reactions: 25
When my ex cheated on me I had a sexual health check and said to the nurse, if anything shows up I will k*** HIM !!!
All clear for me. She is dead right to get this checked

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Think it's safe to say, she's turned me gay.

My god, she looks unreal.

LOVE it for her. He must be dyyyyying :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.