Dominique Nugent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has specified that... yet. Regardless it was obviously very incriminating & gave her definite reason to call off the wedding.

Reactions: 3
she didn't seem her usual bubbly self for a few weeks before this so I reckon she knew but probably chose to believe him until the truth came out. So sad but she is stunning and will meet someone way better then him! Lucky escape

Reactions: 10
she didn't seem her usual bubbly self for a few weeks before this so I reckon she knew but probably chose to believe him until the truth came out. So sad but she is stunning and will meet someone way better then him! Lucky escape
Oh absolutely. She dodged a bullet. She won’t feel like that now but she’ll see in time it was a blessing in disguise.

she is so beautiful. He is clearly a loser.

Oh absolutely. She dodged a bullet. She won’t feel like that now but she’ll see in time it was a blessing in disguise.

she is so beautiful. He is clearly a loser.

Reactions: 4
She posted saying thanks for the insta comments.

I would love to know who the girl was and whether or not she knew Damien was in a 6 year relationship

Reactions: 5
She posted saying thanks for the insta comments.

I would love to know who the girl was and whether or not she knew Damien was in a 6 year relationship
I'm starting to think you're the girl and you're sussing out if your identity has been revealed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm starting to think you're the girl and you're sussing out if your identity has been revealed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't envy her if her identity is actually revealed as she will be crucified. Hope she was an actual innocent party and didn't know he was attached. Doubt it though, she must have known. Supposedly she wasn't the only one he was carrying on with

Reactions: 11
No I’m not the girl. I wouldn’t go off with someone else’s fella. It’s sick. I just want to know who she is because I can’t imagine what the person looks like or has going for her that he’d be willing to throw his future with Dom away.
i am just nosey and curious

Reactions: 13
Men! That’s all I can say 😡😡 The gobshites always think the grass is greener!

Reactions: 11
No I’m not the girl. I wouldn’t go off with someone else’s fella. It’s sick. I just want to know who she is because I can’t imagine what the person looks like or has going for her that he’d be willing to throw his future with Dom away.
i am just nosey and curious
I'm only joking with you.
Maybe he realised Dom was too good for him. Men always have to have someone waiting on the sidelines

Reactions: 8
It is almost like a death as you’ve lost that person - not just your partner but your best friend, the person that when something good happens or something bad happens is the person you pick up the phone to tell, the person who knows you inside out. Like she said in her post, she had her future mapped out with him and her world revolved around them as a couple and their plans together - house, kids etc. The shock must be something absolutely awful
Exactly. It nearly hurts so much that they are there but you’ve cut all ties. My heart hurts for her. What a mess. I suppose the upside, if you could even call it that, is she didn’t go through with the wedding & find out afterwards. I’d love to see who he went off with. Dominique is stunning & seems like a lovely girl. His loss.

Fully agree. It’s a year til graces wedding she could dial it back a bit out of respect
Yeah god was she that stuck for contennn she had to boast about stuff for her wedding 🙄 v insensitive

Does anyone know whats in the videos?
What videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Exactly. It nearly hurts so much that they are there but you’ve cut all ties. My heart hurts for her. What a mess. I suppose the upside, if you could even call it that, is she didn’t go through with the wedding & find out afterwards. I’d love to see who he went off with. Dominique is stunning & seems like a lovely girl. His loss.

Yeah god was she that stuck for contennn she had to boast about stuff for her wedding 🙄 v insensitive

What videos?
Apparently there is a video going round of Damien kissing a colleague. It’s how the cheating was confirmed.

I found out through photos. It's literally like taking a punch to the gut. My heart goes out to her. I wouldn't wish it on anyone

• Sad
Doesn't matter how beautiful and sound a woman is - some men just cannot be faithful. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour on his part. Particularly when he knows she has a public profile, and will be gossiped and watched like a hawk for a reaction.

Hope there's some karma on the way for him, the disgusting rat.

Reactions: 21
Looks are fleeting, it takes so much more than that to make a relationship work. I dont condone his actions. Hes a dirty rat, but its just curious to me that people keep mentioning Dominique's beauty like that should be the lynch pin of the relationship. Men usually cheat down too which tells us its about something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.