Dominique Nugent #8 Dressing gown, jumpsuit & dress with big sleeves for Dim, its her party its not about him

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE presents like that pic. So generic. Wouldn’t ya be so annoyed if not only had ya to look at it, you had to look at it and it saying Co Meath County Meath

Reactions: 13
That Phildephia ad is so bleeping bad. Dim is as wooden as a tree in it. Looking off to the side every few seconds waiting for the cogs in her head catch up. If her mates are the barometer for friendship we're all screwed. What a desperate waste of funds paying her for that drivel.

Reactions: 11
Now the wedding is milked it’s throwbacks to the engagement …. Jesus Christ 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's never ending! 😩 She just goes over the same things day in day out. It's like groundhog day 😴

Reactions: 9
Who posts a picture of themselves aged 34 captioned "the birthday girlie" when is this woman child going to grow up?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes actually after aging recently. She can't pull off the ditsy woman child much longer.

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she left the new hubby on her birthday and she didn't make the day a huge celebration! Then again, she has probably made sure he has something extravagant planned for the weekend.. when are they off on their 2nd honeymoon?! Dont ye know she'll have to celebrate with her family too.

Reactions: 5
We forgot to do a summary of the last thread. I'll start if someone wants to point out anything I've missed.

Dim exlusively wore white for about a year in the lead up to HER wedding, which resulted in a majorly underwhelming reveal of the most important dress of her career 😂 Dim and him tied the knot at the end of June in a lavish 4 day event which saw guests dragged from pillar to post across Dublin and Meath. The magical event was decked out by #PaidSpon #AD and #BA endorsements and we were treated to Dim changing white outfit a couple of times per event. Almost 8 weeks later we are still being included on a blow by blow account of every facet of the her big day(s).

Next stop they jetted off on their honey...eeem, holiday to Santorini where they did absolutely nothing except have a drone follow them around the confines of the hotel. The big honeymoon is still to come. Lucky us!

She's soft launching HIM for his insta debut and we're all allowed in on their GAS CRAIC!!!!

Dim gradually cut back on her white wear to spend a whopping 24 hours prepping for the Barbie movie and she now assures us her attire will be predominantly pink from now on. Thank F for dah 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
£130 for a swimsuit. Wouldn't you think for someone with a part time job she'd be more careful with her money and not wasting it on clothes.
And as for that part time job i honestly dont know how people can work along side her watching her swan off on holidays every few weeks and getting days off here there and everywhere. I doubt they are as generous with the other staff.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember when Dom was all about plaits etc and she actually done a bridal party? As in a bride booked her to do their hair on the morning of their wedding. Am I making this up or did it happen?

Reactions: 6