Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she's just been in hospital for a week, and acting as if there is something really wrong with her and now she's awayto Donegal for a two night stay in a hotel and chugging champagne 🤯
Hardly something that serious wrong with her. Has to be all for attention but why would a hospital allow someone to take up a bed if it wasn't needed. It's a very strange one.

Reactions: 31
If I was so ill that I required 3 nights in tallaght hospital to try and figure out what was wrong with me while doing #dailymailsadface for sympathy, no way I'd be driving to donegal. Initially I had thought it was a case of shed booked something and would have lost the money but nope, it's a bleeping free stay.

She can eff off too chugging prosecco.

Her breadcrumbing and using whatever the duck is up with her for attention and content is pathetic

Reactions: 24
She probably had a pile or something. She probably never heard of piles so didn't know enough about piles to discuss on Instagram.
FFS. Driving all that way for a freebie. That only place I'd want to be if I was her is at home on my own bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She chose to put it put there, yes people may have been messaging her but just bleeping ignore them. Nope instead she puts cryptic sympathy seeking vague posts while hinting she may talk about it.

Either say what they're investigating/symptoms or just pipe down.

A freebie in Dublin is one thing but driving to bleeping donegal for 3.5 hours?? bleeping moron

Reactions: 25
She is a hungry little (4 letter swear word beginning with C) travelling to Donegal from Leixlip for a free hotel stay that looks no better than the Ibis in Clondalkin. What the F is that jumpsuit, she actually wore that for dinner? It looks like pyjamas from Penneys. She's making a mockery of whatever she has. I'd say she's only del-i-hid there's so much speculation over her.

For the record Dominique your glasses don't suit you at all. You look ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she’ll do a reel about how to get a bed - and be able to just leave for a spa weekend. I’d really love to know cos I’m in agony and no one gives a flying duck 🫠 also that food she has - I could never, bowel issues and flare ups… so I really don’t think she has issues with that, and if she has then it mustn’t be that bad 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look it, the day she put up the pic of her in her wedding dress (the one she was suppose to wear to marry first lad) on the gram. I said to myself "what in the actual duck is wrong with this one". That is not a normal thing to do it screeeeaaaaammmmmmmms attention......
What benefit was that to anyone to put that up. She said to herself this is to good of an insta outfit to miss out on, sure fooook it il bang it up there with some waffle and wait for the likes and followers to roll in. It's a sad sad existence

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In fairness to her, she never said she was really ill
No she didn't say she was really ill but she said she hasn't been well for a while and that she was going into hospital and mentioned that she was trying to get it under control. You assume when someone is in hospital for a number of days that there is something genuinely wrong. Then she said she will come on to talk about it but that she needs to come to terms with it first. I don't think you say something like that unless you have an illness that may be difficult to deal with.
She also commented on the fact that it caused her to lose weight as well.
Maybe she has thyroid issues or something like that because it can't be bowel issues like others have speculated when she is off drinking champagne and having a lovely meal.

Reactions: 20
Yeah she didn't say she was super ill but she came on live posting every day from a hospital bed and breadcrumbing without saying what's wrong with her so obviously people are going to speculate.

I also think it's really odd because Tallaght hospital wouldn't admit her unless she really needed to be there but then she's travelling far away for a spa break as soon as the weekend came round. So it is just odd. Will be interesting to hear what she says in the end. She should have just kept the hospital stay to herself for now if she wasn't going to say it.

Reactions: 16
As everyone has said, I wouldn't drive on a good day whilst feeling 100% for a freebie stay in Donegal, too far for me I'd rather go for a few days.
I wouldn't be going at all if I was in and out of hospital. I hope she is feeling alright but she really does live with her head in the clouds. Nothing growing up a bit wouldn't fix.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The red castle isn’t a great hotel at all. She’s clearly well enough to go because if it was me I would have given it a miss 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
When she goes back to hospital is she being re admitted or back to her same bed? So has her bed been lying idle for three days while she swans off and some poor soul is stuck waiting on a trolley?

Reactions: 10
When she goes back to hospital is she being re admitted or back to her same bed? So has her bed been lying idle for three days while she swans off and some poor soul is stuck waiting on a trolley?
You’d surely like to hope the bed hasn’t been empty for three days cause that would break my heart. All the elderly left on trolleys (obvs not Dom’s fault but the thought of it is infuriating) and if she’s ok to just say to staff oh I’ll be back after my spa break? I mean surely that hasn’t happened?
wait… who’s been moving the elf whilst she’s away?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’d surely like to hope the bed hasn’t been empty for three days cause that would break my heart. All the elderly left on trolleys (obvs not Dom’s fault but the thought of it is infuriating) and if she’s ok to just say to staff oh I’ll be back after my spa break? I mean surely that hasn’t happened?
wait… who’s been moving the elf whilst she’s away?
Well it certainly would be her fault if it was outlined to her and she still chose to go. Its my experience that Doctors and Nurses are straight talking and explain the implications of patients decisions. I can't see them treating princess Dom with kid gloves just because she acts like one. She's probably discharged now with followup as an outpatient.

Reactions: 6
Does Tallaght have a psychiatric ward? That's a serious question because I'm really starting to think she has mental health issues. I think the gravity of marrying someone she knows isn't " the one" is hitting her now. She's stick thin so whether that's from stress or dieting I don't know. But if they make it down the aisle I give them 2 years .

Reactions: 9
Well it certainly would be her fault if it was outlined to her and she still chose to go. Its my experience that Doctors and Nurses are straight talking and explain the implications of patients decisions. I can't see them treating princess Dom with kid gloves just because she acts like one. She's probably discharged now with followup as an outpatient.
how is it her fault that elderly patients are left on trolleys?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does Tallaght have a psychiatric ward? That's a serious question because I'm really starting to think she has mental health issues. I think the gravity of marrying someone she knows isn't " the one" is hitting her now. She's stick thin so whether that's from stress or dieting I don't know. But if they make it down the aisle I give them 2 years .
It does yes it has a psychiatric unit. All the major public Dublin hospitals have one!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.