Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have an infection and needs intravenous antibiotics if she isn’t sure how long she needs to be in (3-15 days). Could be a minor surgery needed like gallbladder removal and just need to get infection down.
or lupus/chrons which I hope not but the way she’s going on about it makes me think potential chronic illness.
Im actually proud of her for being able to stay overnight on her own in the hospital but I’m out of gold stars at the moment ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh to be a fly on the wall at the nurses station. Their relationship is giving me the creeps the longer it goes on. She’s like a child in one of those social experiment videos where an older man is marrying a kid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The elf on the shelf.. I just can’t.. Either say what’s wrong or don’t come on insta. Is she waiting to do a podcast reveal interview of her illness. Is there nothing safe from insta huns!so removed from reality this one
Guaranteed she’ll be on the good glow with that other dim wit.

Reactions: 8
She could have an infection and needs intravenous antibiotics if she isn’t sure how long she needs to be in (3-15 days). Could be a minor surgery needed like gallbladder removal and just need to get infection down.
or lupus/chrons which I hope not but the way she’s going on about it makes me think potential chronic illness.
Im actually proud of her for being able to stay overnight on her own in the hospital but I’m out of gold stars at the moment ⭐
I'm sure she would be just as happy with a lollipop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m curious. If she’s so conscious she’s lost so much weight why is she always only wearing belly tops lately? She’s loving being this skinny/ fragile little girl paddy can baby

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m curious. If she’s so conscious she’s lost so much weight why is she always only wearing belly tops lately? She’s loving being this skinny/ fragile little girl paddy can baby
You can tell she has enjoyed a long life of being babied. The only irish influencer I think rivals her in the smug/would eat themselves stakes is Bonnie Ryan and that's something with posers like Rosie Connolly et al. I really think Dom's vanity level is off the charts.

Reactions: 23
She is the classic Facebook hun, reminds me of those idiots that check themselves into the local hospital on Facebook just for the comments "hope you're OK hun xo"
If you are clearly advertising you're in the hospital just say what is wrong with you christ above. It's pathetic the level of attention this one wants.
The elf on the shelf - my god I say the nurses are having some laugh😂😂😂😂
But on a serious note what 30 something year old has an elf on the shelf - there's something wrong with her.... I'd be worried if she was my friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The elf on the shelf - my god I say the nurses are having some laugh😂😂😂😂
I will say the nurses probably want and need a good laugh during the day and night to be fair! :LOL: They are probably laughing and skitting about yer wan down at the nurses station.

Reactions: 13
It drives me dippy how loose her ring is it’s never straight on her finger why does she never get a ring in her right size!

Reactions: 13
So she’s leaving us in suspense.. the fact they let her out for a weekend very strange.. not the usual run of chronic diseases anyways 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She mentioned something about ‘getting it out’ so maybe they’re trying to help her pass something?

Reactions: 1
Actually no just no. duck off now she’s saying she has moon face from steroids I presume. After getting her hair blow dried and nails done. I have a chronic illness have been on all the steroids and wouldn’t have been able to shower once I left hospital let alone go on a spa weekend… how exactly does she pay for everything? So out of touch with reality. ❄

Reactions: 24
Seriously.. out of hospital to go away on a spa weekend even though any thing they tried didnt work makes absolutely no sense.
This wan was dropped on her head when he was a baby. Nails and hair done... she ain't to bleeping sick.

Like does she hear herself... let out of hospital to go back in again but hun enjoy your spa weekend.. 😆😆😆😆 that made me laugh.. and the comments turned off. People must be getting on to her 😆😆 sad case

Reactions: 28
I really hope there was no poor soul stuck waiting for a bed on a trolley while this idiot took up a bed all week to seemingly pamper herself and act like a child. Feck all wrong with her if she can swan off for the weekend

Reactions: 24
She mentioned something about ‘getting it out’ so maybe they’re trying to help her pass something?
Now we know where the "lost" ring went...

I really hope there was no poor soul stuck waiting for a bed on a trolley while this idiot took up a bed all week to seemingly pamper herself and act like a child. Feck all wrong with her if she can swan off for the weekend
I'd say she's in a private hospital, probably still on mammy and daddy's health insurance policy in her thirties.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.