Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Can’t talk abou’ it righ’ now, too much information goin’ ‘round in me head’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I must have missed her stories, she was out of hospital for the weekend at a spa? Ah I've heard it all 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
On Tuesday she put up that it would be 3 to 10 days or something before she gets out cos nothing is working. She’s home last night, getting the hair done today, spa weekend. Give me bleeping strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The biggest shock for me is that Dominique knows the word aloof 😂😂😂 would she feck off alluding that she has steroid bloat her face looks more like a ventriloquist doll with her gaunt cheeks. Drives me mad all the lip-smacking and sniffing she does. She's like a stepford wife her whole existence is hair, nails, outfits and makeup. I can't think of anyone less in need of a pamper weekend she hasn't done a day's work in her life. Can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m fuming watching her stories
I had my surgery cancelled twice in 4 weeks because no beds were available the night before
And this one can swan off for a spa weekend
What the duck thought was hearing things🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The attention seeking it's off the bleeping charts I refuse to watch her stories to help her engagement

Reactions: 11
Actually the same as the rest of you fuming at her ridiculous stories. I’m lying here in agony afraid to move because of a bowel flare and to top that off a horrific time of the month… I saw people mention she might have bowel issues etc. I’ll tell you now I can’t even lift an arm with the pain - wouldn’t be pampering myself and doing my hair. Maybe she’s just constipated and can’t go to the loo 🫠

Also do I have to put on that childish talk to get a bed in a hospital to sort me out? Because the pricks I’ve encountered couldn’t give a duck what’s wrong with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A trolley is a luxury in a hospital these days. A lot of sick and elderly are spending days on chairs before theyre even lucky enough to get a trolley. Wtf is this one doing taking up a bed doing facemasks

Reactions: 21
Isn't it well for her to be able to turn this mystery illness on and off like a tap depending on her social calendar. I suppose she wants to be lauded as a trooper for gritting her teeth and getting her 'that 70s show' blow out and the poor little petal having to sit in a salon chair for nigh on 70 mins to get her biab refreshed. F'me she's an asshat.

Reactions: 19
Isn't it well for her to be able to turn this mystery illness on and off like a tap depending on her social calendar. I suppose she wants to be lauded as a trooper for gritting her teeth and getting her 'that 70s show' blow out and the poor little petal having to sit in a salon chair for nigh on 70 mins to get her biab refreshed. F'me she's an asshat.
Getting lessons off her mate Grease. They are all a shower of shites!

Reactions: 11
Wow she’s glad she can get away for her spa weekend, away from everything? from all her hard work ? Or just sitting on her hole with her notions! She must be exhausted the crator!

Is the spa really a smart decision after being in hospital? I’m assuming she just means a facial or something. Most places won’t even touch you with a massage if you’ve had something wrong, more risk for injury. Hope she’s not planning on going into the thermal suite 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean it would almost seem safer going into temple bar and drinking an abandoned pint in a lane way…dim, dommm 🔔

Reactions: 8
I got out of hospital yesterday, not for anything serious but the last thing on Gods earth I would want to be doing today is going on a bloody spa weekend! I’m knackered I want my home comforts and my own bed and to lie and watch Netflix for the forseeable. She’s away with the fairies she really is.
Honestly I don’t think all is well with her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It could be something like type 1 diabetes. They sometimes let you out of the hospital for the weekend with that. But this breadcrumbing shite is ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.