Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me pink lads, I can't cope with this one!!! People telling her to go abroad for a ring, bloody Dubai and she's actually considering it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like if you like the "token" ring so much just keep that one or is it not expensive enough for you!!!

duck off Dominique and read the bleeping room DUBAI 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And then she says we are not going to buy a ring today! I'm sure the place you're going to will be delighted to hear that. Surely you can't rule out anything, if you find 'the ring' surely that's it. She's a pure thick.

Reactions: 8
Did I imagine reading here that he was in car sales... They should be careful throwing away their money on non essential expenses, we are heading to a recession and people won't be changing their cars as often.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did I imagine reading here that he was in car sales... They should be careful throwing away their money on non essential expenses, we are heading to a recession and people won't be changing their cars as often.
I’d say she’s paying or blagging a chunk of this new ring

Reactions: 8
She’s a spoiled brat. She’s in her 30’s & until she moved in with him she was living & working for her dad ffs. No shade on living with parents but she is a child who has never grown up & never will.

Reactions: 13
If she loves the ring, why not keep it 🤷‍♀️ also engagement drinks, would you stop.
this lot are really in for some wake up call with what’s coming this winter. I don’t think people realize how bad it’s going to get. So many businesses will close without government support, people will be pulling to back to pay for power and food. Discretionary spending is already down 3 months on a row

Reactions: 15
She’s very high maintenance and extremely influenced by all the nonsense she sees on Instagram. Like get over yourself girl you’re just Grace’s mate from Tallaght with an extremely bad barnet

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People literally choosing between heat and food at the min and there's this tit whos looking for another ring for her SECOND engagement. How emotionally immature do we reckon she is? Actually embarrassing. Just plan your wedding and shut up, outside your immediate circle no-one really cares anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s a spoiled brat. She’s in her 30’s & until she moved in with him she was living & working for her dad ffs. No shade on living with parents but she is a child who has never grown up & never will.
She’s extremely high maintenance I’d say the new fiancé has to run rings around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here we go..ANOTHER year full of engagenment & wedding spam & begging🙄🙄Like we have all been through this ALREADY with her..it just all feels so rushed,indulgent & selfish😳

Reactions: 18
Looking a few places for engagements drinks 😂😂😂😂😂😂Would ya not go to the local like the rest of us ?
It’s actually hilarious that she thinks she is some kinda celebrity… ya work in your das furniture shop, post god awful tacky outfits on IG and are marrying the first yoke that would have ya get down off yourself ya absolute DOPE 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really think that she thinks he's a big ride. He's grand looking, wouldn't be my cup of tea now. I don't judge anyone on their appearance and I usually hate commenting on people like that but she just gives off a vibe that my fella is better looking than yours, like anyone really gives a shite!

Reactions: 14
Did she go ring shopping in town in an Adidas crop top and leggings? 🤦‍♀️ duck me she hasn’t a clue!!

She’s the most immature dope I’ve ever come across. And that hair is horrendous

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.