Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No issue with lab diamonds either but it's just all a facade eith Dominique and that gang. She hasn't a bit of education behind her or a career. I mean let's be honest she works part time in her dad's shop and then does insta. They rent she's been engages already and done the whole thing. It's just a bit cringey how far they will go to keep up with the Jones as the saying goes.
Its all for the gram and none of them have a brain cell between them to realise the craziness of spending so much money on stuff.

Reactions: 6
I've just seen on the squares Instagram page, she won a voucher for Penneys in the centre this morning. Like she works with Penneys. Grabby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sure she's invited in there for a preview of the store tomorrow, You can be sure she'll be allowed to pull stock or get a voucher to spend. How bloody greedy can you be?! 🙄

Reactions: 11
They live in Naas I think and she said they were visiting the venue on his lunch break last week so must be close by
Burtown house would be about 30 mins from Naas. And it does have the rustic feel. It's absolutely gorgeous with fab gardens. That or Ballintubbert house has that kind of boho vibe and once again 30 mins from Naas if it was a quick lunch trip.
Or Killashee.

Reactions: 1
I messaged FM104, disgraceful!

She’s a Penny’s BA!!!!!! Gets their collections free & was flown to Italy with them 🤬
Did she win and accept a pennys voucher ? duck me they are all greedy shits.. does she not get enough free make up perfume, clothes, food , bottles of champagne, wine... greed

Reactions: 21
The actual greed. I thought you couldn't enter competition where you work for the prize giver?

Reactions: 13
Who's her agency ? We should all message them !
To be fair the lads doing the competition just picked her, they don't know her from Adam, she should of said no !

Edit.

[email protected] if anyone wants to email them

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Message fm104
Just messaged them. I’m sure nothing will be done about it.

And dim dom said at the end of the clip on the 104 story…..finally getting a tallaght in penneys 🤣🤣 silly witch I hope the gift card isn’t activated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.