Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2.5 carat diamond. duck off you bellend. I don't know what he does but I know he can't afford that without borrowing for it. Imagine having that much to prove. Image of a couple who will have the biggest everything but will be in massive debt for years.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does the fella in the last photo on her story look nothing like ‘himself’?! 👴🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is her 3rd engagement ring essentially and you’d think she’d have a bit of cop on and not be so materialistic about it. She’s obsessed with appearances and keeping up with the nonsense she sees on Instagram. I bet she’s a right spoiled brat in real life

Reactions: 18
2.5 carat diamond. duck off you bellend. I don't know what he does but I know he can't afford that without borrowing for it. Imagine having that much to prove. Image of a couple who will have the biggest everything but will be in massive debt for years.
It’s crazy that they are spending so much on an engagement ring when they are renting and she was already engaged before. All the Tallaght huns seem to have no concept of money. I know before that Denise’s ex had bought a diamond ring in Amsterdam or Antwerp. Think they are all in for a serious shock when the economy fully starts to crash this winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think people are mental to spend more than like 4 grand on a ring! Like what are people trying to prove. She is very bad. Imagine putting your fella under pressure financially just for appearances

Reactions: 12
I think people are mental to spend more than like 4 grand on a ring! Like what are people trying to prove. She is very bad. Imagine putting your fella under pressure financially just for appearances
I think Instagram and social media has a lot to answer for with regards showing off how much money you ‘have’ or what a great lifestyle you live. A lot of it is fake to you make type spending. I person I work with started doing it in the past couple of years. She went and bought a 48k car on PCP when we had all be told there was a chance we were all being laid off. Luckily we weren’t but it give you an insight that none of them think long term at all.

There have always been press trips, junkets and freebies etc for people who work in the media and entertainment industries which were always seen as perks of the job but influencers seem to think they don’t have put their hand in their pocket for anything.

Reactions: 12
As my Nana would say “ I hope it keeps fine for you” needless spending on a ring, it’s really all for show with this one.

Reactions: 15
I’d imagine anyone that is that high maintenance and extremely vain would put most men off. Looks fade, I couldn’t imagine him having any sort of intelligent conversation with her.

Reactions: 10
No issue with lab diamonds either but it's just all a facade eith Dominique and that gang. She hasn't a bit of education behind her or a career. I mean let's be honest she works part time in her dad's shop and then does insta. They rent she's been engages already and done the whole thing. It's just a bit cringey how far they will go to keep up with the Jones as the saying goes.

Reactions: 19
It’s written on the tag

I don’t have a problem with lab diamonds at all. If I was getting engaged again now is go with lab diamonds 100%
I’m with you on that one. They’re actually exact same and no way of knowing really if it’s a lab diamond.

Reactions: 9
Had to Google this one, I've never heard of lab diamonds! I'll have to have a word with the hubby 😆

Reactions: 5
Omg he looks sooooooo different to every other pic in that last 1 on her story 😱

Reactions: 4
He looks nothing without sunglasses and a tan. The paddy cap to hide his balding spot as well 🤣 Beauty fades, personality is forever. Shame these 2 have neither really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The absolutely vanity of those stories, she’s as shallow. Keep it off the gram and let it be a private time between the two of you. The pressure he must have been under from her I’d say re the ring must have been unreal.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.