Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had a brain she would actually be dangerous… least she actually has some pants on this time unlike the hack of her at coachella!
dim dom the bore bag 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness though...how glad would you be of that bed at the end of the night as opposed to a sleeping bag..it would be heaven...do they have swankier toilets than porta loos too?😂

Reactions: 9
In fairness though...how glad would you be of that bed at the end of the night as opposed to a sleeping bag..it would be heaven...do they have swankier toilets than porta loos too?😂
Iv stayed there before but paid obvs. The toilets are OK....still not great. Its really and truly like the lights are on but nobody is home with her.

Reactions: 7
Iv stayed there before but paid obvs. The toilets are OK....still not great. Its really and truly like the lights are on but nobody is home with her.
She's a complete bimbo. just because you have a great figure doesn't mean you have to dress and act like you are 18. she's such an airhead. there's nothing to her. you can literally see her tiny mind ticking over for the next insta basic witch opportunity.

Reactions: 14
Home and all from EP after being paid to be there! What a waste of bleeping money from whatever PR company that was. When are the tables going to turn on these bleeping idiot "influencers". They wouldn't influence me to go to the toilet ffs!

Reactions: 21
Right! 😂😂 And the absolute cringe dancing into the camera from them all. My 10 year old niece and her friends do that ffs.
Are these girls not in their 30's?! I'm all for having the craic but if I was out with my pals and I put my phone on the table and told everyone we were going to a little dance for Instagram I would be told to duck right off!! They probably don't even chat with each other, the phones are in competition with each other 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are these girls not in their 30's?! I'm all for having the craic but if I was out with my pals and I put my phone on the table and told everyone we were going to a little dance for Instagram I would be told to duck right off!! They probably don't even chat with each other, the phones are in competition with each other 🙄
Ah come on we all let loose when we're drunk.My favourite part of the night is going to a club and dancing like an absolute fruit cake...

Reactions: 2
Ah come on we all let loose when we're drunk.My favourite part of the night is going to a club and dancing like an absolute fruit cake...
Same here, I love nothing better! But I don't post it on SM, I don't think it's something that many people want to see!

Reactions: 6
Wouldnt believe a thing dim dom says or posts. She posted on her IG a few years that she climbed Croagh Patrick but I remember meeting her about a third of the way up she was going up when we were coming down (after being to the top) and she was there with Damien. I clearly heard her saying to him here is far enough, she got the pic and sure enough about 15/20 mins later I saw them they were back down in the car park again. She then had the audacity to make out from her IG post she made it to the top in converse and wouldnt recommend doing it in them. I remember being like an antichrist when I saw the post the blatant lies outta her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God love her, her Kindle broke and she had to read BOOKS!!! Imagine having to do that 😂 Jesus, she must put herself to sleep with that monotone voice 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.