Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Capricorny

Probably gonna get some stick for this from the married girlies but I'm of the age now where most people I know are getting married and the women are making it their whole personality. Have some girlies got no other aspirations in life other than to be married? It seems to equate to success? I see this in Dominique too. It's like in some women's minds they've made it in life if a man marries them? 😆
We all know the type. They get engaged... there's numerous posts on IG about that. Then they pick "their venue" (as if hundreds before them haven't gotten married there) and we have numerous posts about that. Then it's "I said yes to the dress!!!!" then we're onto sending out boxes to their best mates "I can't say I do without you..." then we have the Hen parties. Numerous posts about that. Then finally we reach the wedding day. Numerous posts about that for weeks. Then for the rest of our lives we've to watch throwbacks of their magical day "wish we could do this day again!"
I'm not a bit romantic so I don't understand this behaviour. I don't begrudge anyone their happiness. I just think some things are sacred and don't need to be shoved down your IG followings throat at every opportunity.

I'm not saying every married woman is like this... Just some of the ones I know... 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
It’s Christmas….no Dom, it’s 21st November 🙄

Thread suggestion:
Wouldn’t matter who is at the top of the aisle as long as I get married this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hello happy Wednesday, I just said I’d say that so that you all know that I know the days of the week. I have been so busy, oh doing whah you ask? Wellllll just pointing to furniture in my Dad’s shop that they can puhh in a house staging. Oh and for anyone that doesn’t know whah a house staging is, it’s putting furniture in an empty house. So I pointed to several bihs and me Da is gonna load up the lorry and I’m gonna go over and point again to the lads where to place ih all.
I’m absolutely wrecked after ih all and I need a break.
Luckily I was just gifted a stay in Faihhleg hotel. I don’t even know where ih is but paddy will drive so it doesn’t mahher. The only thing that mahhers is thah I need a break and it’s all free. I’ll bring ye all along wih me of course as that’s part of the deal I made wih Faihhleg.
I have to go now cos it’s nearly 12 and I probably won’t gehhome til abouh 2.30 and that’s a lohhove overtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lovelula

VIP Member
The first wedding everything was arranged,dress bought...she found out he was cheating and everything fell apart...
2nd engagement...loses the ring...
Shes like the Wedding version of the final destination movies 😂What's next...the groom chokes on a carrot when they do the taster for the wedding meal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Libra123

As much of a melt she is I can't defend or try to look for a reason as to why your man cheated on her. He's a dick end of, if it's the case that he's a tramp or she pushed him away with the wannabe insta life but he's totally 100% in the wrong. Cheating is cheating.

• Heart

Appcha

I'm of a similar age to Dom and had a similar thing happen me in and around the same time, minus the 💍. I'm thankfully over it (I think) after much counselling, time, patience and self compassion. I tried dating early on and even hooked up with another ex from yrs ago but it felt wrong. Dom got with Paddy right after the first podcast with Georgie and she sounded so low and broken still during it which just showed that Paddy was key to her moving on (still on Spotify Feb 2021) She's not relatable to vast majority of people who experience break ups in the late 20s, 30s and beyond - lone mortgage applicants, considering doner sperm, dismal online dating stories etc. Of course I don't wish badness on her but the OTT Insta engagement in Amafli, the fiasco with the ring and now the wedding dress abroad you'd think she'd learn what actually matters.

• Heart

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
I’m not a follower of Dom only looking at her stories since Faces by Grace mentioned the ring …

Can I ask… her stories a few hours ago saying no sign of ring, people went to look, she has no car…. Does she always talk like that? Is she medicated? She’s pure dead behind the eyes looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bluebambino

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t set foot in faithlegg house ever again, it’s added to spotlight oral care, Emma mattress, stella cinema, greenaware and other brands for me. I wouldn’t give them a cent of my money.
Today I read a heart breaking post about a 16 year old who died last month from cancer. Had been sick for many years and was a serious Lego fan. He had one date in the calander he wanted free from appointments and that was the Lego store opening. It wasn’t quiet clear but I think he made it but died a few days later. When you see all these fucking wasters getting access to the opening of that store along with freebies it’s sickening. Kids like that are who should be invited. It really makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She doesn't seem that excited that someone's found it considering the crocodile tears 🥴
The girl is expressionless. It's bizarre. Happy, sad, upset, mad.... it's the same expression and monotone voice.

Imagine having a row with her. You wouldn't know if you were fighting or not 🤣
Jesus image her in the sack. Ok I'm going too far ..

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s the epitome of someone who just goes to concerts and festivals to get outfit photos. She has zero substance to her. It’s like she has an on off switch and you just turn her off at night and she just lies there with eyes open

• Haha
Reactions: 39

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can she hear herself, not sharing as much? We’ve seen every bit of the naff proposal, the snotty tears over the ring she didn’t like, the dress shopping & now all her vendors. What isn’t she sharing?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
The entitled spoilt brat!!!
Obviously her family are still pussy footing around her after her little 'episode' after she was jilted.
My family would in their arse be out searching for a token ring while I was lying on my bed looking like a Dealz version of Farrah Fawcett

• Haha
Reactions: 38

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
The white gallery paid her to advertise and they didn't even know who facesbygrace was 😂 sorry I'm enjoying that too much.

I'm getting married next year & I've nothing online, some people have asked me a few times if I got engaged when I've met them out and about and I've said yes, but it's not obvious from my social media at all 😂 I've managed to book a venue, get my dress, bridesmaid dresses, cake tasting etc. ALL without posting anything and I won't be posting anything about it online after 😂😂

To each their own but some of these influencers act like this is PEAK content. A lot of women have gotten married before, a lot of women will get married the same day as you and a lot of women will get married after you. It's genuinely not that interesting for anyone except you and your family so better off keeping it for yourselves and enjoying the moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Hi Dominique,

If you’re reading here please for the love of jaysus put SOMETHING on your stories as your thread has descended into madness… 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think its absolutely shameful she is making such a big fuss, many of her friends and family would have bought engagement gifts, spent money on hens parties and on things for the wedding that didn't happen and now they are expected to do it all again. I'd be mortified if I was her and would absolutely not expect people to spend their hard earned money on indulging a spoiled, vacuous, selfish diva, all so she can brag and boast on Instagram. It's greedy, classless and beyond selfish in my opinion.
Ah it’s gas even when it was Damien cheating it ends up Dom’s fault somehow, how misogynistic!

• Heart

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Does she actually think her followers are going to head down to the square to search for her token ring that she lost because her and her pals were filling their bags to bursting point for free? She'll probably make the poor fucker buy her another one to wear to fill the gap while she's waiting on the real one.

• Haha