Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Fitbit broke and she only got it before her holidays then why not bring it back to the shop and get it exchanged?

Reactions: 17
If the Fitbit broke and she only got it before her holidays then why not bring it back to the shop and get it exchanged?
Ah see you’re using logic there.
No you have to use the mindset of an InstaHun.
What does every one of them do when they run out of something or break something? Well they come on to tell us all about how much they loooooved said product and are lost without it. Then voila, ding dong, the manifestation fairies arrive at the door with a new batch of something.
So the FihBih and the Kindle shall hopefully be replaced free of charge shortly because DimDom can’t walk without counting steps and can’t read with a light on.

If that doesn’t happen, she has at least put it out there that she wants to get back to the gym, she likes reading and she’s put her summer clothes away (so please companies send stuff exercise related like gym gear and please publishers, send her books to read and please clothing companies send her an autumn wardrobe).

Reactions: 15
Stop with the picture and their "story " on it saying met 2012 and then the love hearts to demonstrate their time apart 🤢🤮 time apart ? Was it not 8 years?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Most surprising thing here is that she can read. Shade I know but Jesus she comes across as simple!!

• Haha
The smallest writing for #collab or #ad. I think trying to hide this should be treated as not having it included. It should be an explicit msg when a post is a collab, gift or ad.

In that time apart she was engaged to someone else 😂😂
What a fantastic story for the kids if they questioned that gap there - well hun, I was engaged to some other fella, half way down the aisle, loved him to death and he cheated.. so I went back to the first thing that reappeared when I was half way over him and got married 5 minutes later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did Dom say anything about the tragedy in Tallaght ? Just wondering. I know she was at EP

Reactions: 1
Whyyyyyy does she have to make a big song and dance out of everything ?
If you love your token ring why don’t ya keep it ? Not expensive or flashy enough….
Going into try on styles and shapes ya ever hear the likes of it just get your poxy ring and shut the duck up about your shotgun wedding the smell of desperation of the whole situation 👊🏽

Reactions: 17
Loves the token ring and might get something similar in design. Why not just stick with that ring then?! Obviously wasn’t expensive enough for her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.