Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s likely a lab diamond. It was written on the tag when she was trying them on. Absolutely nothing wrong with lab diamonds (if I was buying a ring again now I’d 100% go with lab diamond) but they are significantly cheaper than mined diamonds. Probably less that half the price of a mined diamond when you get up to the size she is wearing now.

Reactions: 8
Looks like a 2carat lab diamond. She was sharing lab diamonds when she was shopping at the time. Around 7-8k for a 2carat on yellow gold.

A 1.5carat mined diamond would be around 21k

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That ring. I'm sorry but it just looks like a fake ring. It doesn't even suit her hand. It's just big for the sake of it. There is no way an ordinary person with an ordinary job has the cash lying around for something that size which leads me to believe that he has probably borrowed for it. I can actually see her having a child-like tantrum in the jewellers because she has to have the biggest ring she can find.
I agree. It's like a ring you'd see one of the mobsters give to their wife or girlfriend in Goodfellas or the Godfather. Oversized and overpriced just to show off. Her ring with Damien was modest and normal so she had to go big or go home. Something about this wedding feels off. Like she's going through the motions to get to the end goal of being an insta bride not Paddy's bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like a 2carat lab diamond. She was sharing lab diamonds when she was shopping at the time. Around 7-8k for a 2carat on yellow gold.

A 1.5carat mined diamond would be around 21k
He sells cars - what was wrong with first ring?Daddy paid for it

Reactions: 4
Why is she breadcrumbing this hospital stint. Photos of feet in the bed, plaster on her arm. Wants people to feel sorry for her but doesn't wanna say what it is. Such attention seeking 🙄

Reactions: 23
Who keeps the piece of cotton wool on after more than 5 minutes? It’s a blood test not a transfusion. This girl needs to grow up before she gets married and brings a child into the world. She’s an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she breadcrumbing this hospital stint. Photos of feet in the bed, plaster on her arm. Wants people to feel sorry for her but doesn't wanna say what it is. Such attention seeking 🙄
I'm not able for her carry on. Can she not just say they are ruling things out but maybe she is anemic or diabetic etc. Of course I wouldn't wish any ill health on anyone and I hope it's nothing.

Reactions: 9
Oh god she is SO the type to walk around with the sleeve rolled up and the plaster showing after a blood test 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s asking herself them questions! Any tips for skiing?
Oh yeah and did I mention I’m selling some ski gear.
She’s a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was Dominique I would 💯 have shopped around. She jumped into the first fella that showed her interest when she was at her lowest. I do hope she has made the right choice. Everyone deserves happiness. I just don’t know if this is her true love 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not able for her carry on. Can she not just say they are ruling things out but maybe she is anemic or diabetic etc. Of course I wouldn't wish any ill health on anyone and I hope it's nothing.
My uneducated guess is crohns disease? Could explain how painfully thin she has become. Although I'm guessing himself doesn't allow much room for treats and pizzas like she always had in her parents house with her sister. I get weird controlling vibes from him and she is too much of a puppet to realise it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.