Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve defended her jumping back into a reconnected relationship….
However I’m not onboard with her pretending she never went bridal shopping before!
Has she amnesia ? Or thinks we do? 🤷‍♀️
Thought that too, but when she mentions wedding shopping it’s like her eyes can’t look directly at the camera, like she isn’t overly excited… just a weird vibe I get. Unfollowed her way back before she got engaged to this new fella, just dip in and out… if it was me I’d be keeping all this wedding stuff private… 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought that too, but when she mentions wedding shopping it’s like her eyes can’t look directly at the camera, like she isn’t overly excited… just a weird vibe I get. Unfollowed her way back before she got engaged to this new fella, just dip in and out… if it was me I’d be keeping all this wedding stuff private… 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣
I hate to use the phrase ‘tempting fate’ but could be kept under wraps until nearer the time 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she could not have gotten over the ex that quick! She spent 6 years of her life with him, she was none the wiser about the cheating, I wouldn't mind of he was an absolute hole and they were having issues then you could say yes she was devastated but she's well rid, onwards and upwards. That didn't happen, everything was taken from her in an instant and less than a year she's found true love again??? I was with my ex for 3 years and he was a prick but I was still devo when it ended. I tried to move on quickly and dated almost immediately. Big mistake!! I was not ready at all, I needed time to process what happened and enjoy life with my family and friends, not look for a man to fill the void. 2 years later I was ready for action and I met my husband ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Great news! Looks like the FBG conwoman is not a bridesmaid! Things are looking up. Dom will get fab photos without moon face in them 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Great news! Looks like the FBG conwoman is not a bridesmaid! Things are looking up. Dom will get fab photos without moon face in them 😊
Grace did say a while ago " fingers crossed I'll be a bridesmaid" or something so I'll be thrilled if she isn't 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is her family putting up with all this bridal nonsense again?? And her plastering it all over insta too. They all look like idiots. Not just her. If she was my sis I’d be like here get off insta for the day. Let’s take this all in and relax. No need to hijack a doorway and update us what she’s doing at every moment. Like feck off we don’t care.

Reactions: 12
I'm not surprised shes swanning around London. Although she's a part time sales assistant in a furniture shop, it's a furniture shop that her Dad owns. Plenty of money in the Nugent family

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised shes swanning around London. Although she's a part time sales assistant in a furniture shop, it's a furniture shop that her Dad owns. Plenty of money in the Nugent family
Not withstanding the fact that she has notions and no work ethic to speak of. If influencing imploded tomorrow she'd literally just be a sales assistant in her Dad's furniture shop. She's too thick and work shy to take the reins of the business when the Dad retires.

Reactions: 12
Brides seen one seem them all hahaha
I usually love nosing at a beautiful bride but I find with the instahunz the big long build up where they incessantly talking about nothing but weddings culminates in me being massively underwhelmed by their choices. It's like I expect more cause they never shut up about it...

Reactions: 24
I usually love nosing at a beautiful bride but I find with the instahunz the big long build up where they incessantly talking about nothing but weddings culminates in me being massively underwhelmed by their choices. It's like I expect more cause they never shut up about it...
This is so true. I remember when So Sue got married and I was so excited to see her dress as she had literally made her wedding part of her personality at that point and when I saw all three dresses I was so underwhelmed lol I hated them all 🙈

Reactions: 10
Has she ever mentioned the ring since? In her latest clip showing her nails she's very careful that we don't see the ring 🤔 did she get a new one?

Reactions: 6
This is so true. I remember when So Sue got married and I was so excited to see her dress as she had literally made her wedding part of her personality at that point and when I saw all three dresses I was so underwhelmed lol I hated them all 🙈
Same with Bonnie Ryan. She obviously looked beautiful, but I expected her to so it was underwhelming 😂 I thought Dominiques dress from her first ill-fated wedding was very bland. Again she surely would have looked beautiful but it was a bit meh, considering she thinks so highly of her own taste.

Reactions: 9
Her dresses were pure tack 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Maybe Dom could get the hunz "Designer" of choice, Nadine Merabi to custom make her dress. It can come complete with a deep v in the front and back so Dom can show off her self admired figure. She can add some feathers and dip it in glitter and she'll be the trendiest insta bride their ever was. She can have another feather number for her Hen snd not forgetting the feather PJs for the Bride squad 🤭🤭 she can hold a bouquet of feathers and insist all guests come kitted out in a feather creation of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.