Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like an idiot twirling around on Instagram in her sisters wedding dress. Her narcissism is off the charts.

Reactions: 15
Can she hear herself, not sharing as much? We’ve seen every bit of the naff proposal, the snotty tears over the ring she didn’t like, the dress shopping & now all her vendors. What isn’t she sharing?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why change the ring he gave it’s actually bizarre

Seems so quick this marriage

Reactions: 9
If I was Dominique I would 💯 have shopped around. She jumped into the first fella that showed her interest when she was at her lowest. I do hope she has made the right choice. Everyone deserves happiness. I just don’t know if this is her true love 🙈
There's definitely something odd there. He slipped into her dms when she was at her most vulnerable and then love bombed the tit out of her. Then the over the top proposal and ring just gives off creepy vibes.

Reactions: 20
There's definitely something odd there. He slipped into her dms when she was at her most vulnerable and then love bombed the tit out of her. Then the over the top proposal and ring just gives off creepy vibes.
I don't think she needed much convincing. She went from suicide watch in December to breadcrumbing in spring. She picked up where she left off with Damo in record time. I know her stans maintain there's no timeline for getting over hearbreak but I'm calling it now, this won't last.

Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t be surprised if her illness was psychosomatic. Her gut knows she rushed into things and is making a mistake. The thing is, I don’t think she even cares if the marriage works out or not. She just wants her day in the spotlight where she can be a skinny blonde bride and show off her dress on Instagram and accumulate thousands of comments. Paddy gives me the major ick, I’d swerve him massively on a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t be surprised if her illness was psychosomatic. Her gut knows she rushed into things and is making a mistake. The thing is, I don’t think she even cares if the marriage works out or not. She just wants her day in the spotlight where she can be a skinny blonde bride and show off her dress on Instagram and accumulate thousands of comments. Paddy gives me the major ick, I’d swerve him massively on a night out.
Exactly this. What is the haste to get married ? She can hardly use the excuse that they didn't have to get to know each other, the were F' buddies for a couple of weeks almost a decade previously. I know we joke that Dominique hasn't grown mentally but surely she's not the same person she was in Aus. She hasnt dealt with the fact she had the rug pulled from under her and didn't get her day in the sun so close the last wedding and it seems to be her only goal from the last 2 years. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her who reached out to reconnect with him and not the other way round.

Reactions: 19
Probably gonna get some stick for this from the married girlies but I'm of the age now where most people I know are getting married and the women are making it their whole personality. Have some girlies got no other aspirations in life other than to be married? It seems to equate to success? I see this in Dominique too. It's like in some women's minds they've made it in life if a man marries them? 😆
We all know the type. They get engaged... there's numerous posts on IG about that. Then they pick "their venue" (as if hundreds before them haven't gotten married there) and we have numerous posts about that. Then it's "I said yes to the dress!!!!" then we're onto sending out boxes to their best mates "I can't say I do without you..." then we have the Hen parties. Numerous posts about that. Then finally we reach the wedding day. Numerous posts about that for weeks. Then for the rest of our lives we've to watch throwbacks of their magical day "wish we could do this day again!"
I'm not a bit romantic so I don't understand this behaviour. I don't begrudge anyone their happiness. I just think some things are sacred and don't need to be shoved down your IG followings throat at every opportunity.

I'm not saying every married woman is like this... Just some of the ones I know... 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Probably gonna get some stick for this from the married girlies but I'm of the age now where most people I know are getting married and the women are making it their whole personality. Have some girlies got no other aspirations in life other than to be married? It seems to equate to success? I see this in Dominique too. It's like in some women's minds they've made it in life if a man marries them? 😆
We all know the type. They get engaged... there's numerous posts on IG about that. Then they pick "their venue" (as if hundreds before them haven't gotten married there) and we have numerous posts about that. Then it's "I said yes to the dress!!!!" then we're onto sending out boxes to their best mates "I can't say I do without you..." then we have the Hen parties. Numerous posts about that. Then finally we reach the wedding day. Numerous posts about that for weeks. Then for the rest of our lives we've to watch throwbacks of their magical day "wish we could do this day again!"
I'm not a bit romantic so I don't understand this behaviour. I don't begrudge anyone their happiness. I just think some things are sacred and don't need to be shoved down your IG followings throat at every opportunity.

I'm not saying every married woman is like this... Just some of the ones I know... 😆
Same women still have their wedding day as their profile picture on Facebook ten years later

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Couldn't be more happier that I got married for the reasons other than Instagram content. Whatever about the Huns but now that it is every joe bloggs getting married, everything has to be extra.....
🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The white gallery paid her to advertise and they didn't even know who facesbygrace was 😂 sorry I'm enjoying that too much.

I'm getting married next year & I've nothing online, some people have asked me a few times if I got engaged when I've met them out and about and I've said yes, but it's not obvious from my social media at all 😂 I've managed to book a venue, get my dress, bridesmaid dresses, cake tasting etc. ALL without posting anything and I won't be posting anything about it online after 😂😂

To each their own but some of these influencers act like this is PEAK content. A lot of women have gotten married before, a lot of women will get married the same day as you and a lot of women will get married after you. It's genuinely not that interesting for anyone except you and your family so better off keeping it for yourselves and enjoying the moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The white gallery paid her to advertise and they didn't even know who facesbygrace was 😂 sorry I'm enjoying that too much.

I'm getting married next year & I've nothing online, some people have asked me a few times if I got engaged when I've met them out and about and I've said yes, but it's not obvious from my social media at all 😂 I've managed to book a venue, get my dress, bridesmaid dresses, cake tasting etc. ALL without posting anything and I won't be posting anything about it online after 😂😂

To each their own but some of these influencers act like this is PEAK content. A lot of women have gotten married before, a lot of women will get married the same day as you and a lot of women will get married after you. It's genuinely not that interesting for anyone except you and your family so better off keeping it for yourselves and enjoying the moments.
Congratulations hope you have a great day ❤
This twats it’s all for content very sad way to live

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I agree with everything you've said and I'm married a long time! Got married abroad, no fuss, teeny wedding and a dress from the high street and still happy out. Can't stand all the fussing these Instas go on with! It's boring, dreary and makes it into their whole personality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with everything you've said and I'm married a long time! Got married abroad, no fuss, teeny wedding and a dress from the high street and still happy out. Can't stand all the fussing these Instas go on with! It's boring, dreary and makes it into their whole personality!!
Look at her pal greasy’s wedding her pics have been non stop since she even said in a interview that her wedding last thing she had to look forward too and then she was going do a photoshoot with just her in her wedding dress absolute notions
Never mind having 2 beautiful children with all they have ahead

• Wow
Reactions: 14

I feel like this about some people's kids 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.