Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird is it to say we had an appointment in town for HIM to look at suits ….. so so strange

Reactions: 12
Has she ever mentioned the ring since? In her latest clip showing her nails she's very careful that we don't see the ring 🤔 did she get a new one?
Wow….. the ring makes an appearance now…. What a coincidence!!
Must be having a good read here!! 😂😂😂

Hi Dom 👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow….. the ring makes an appearance now…. What a coincidence!!
Must be having a good read here!! 😂😂😂

Hi Dom 👋😂
Is it me or is that second pic super awkward? I sometimes find her movement like super flighty or nervous or something..the way she’s flailing her hand around is strange

Reactions: 4
She wants it so bad because she's aware of the likes and attention it will pull in on Instagram. It was in her grasp and she would have been just like SoSue, Terri, Rosie, Bonnie et. al, then she had to catch up to Grace (who for all her faults seems to be very much in love) she also coveted the Bride role since her sister got married and she made no bones about it. She couldn't marry Damien after what he did to her but Paddy can give her the Insta wedding of her dreams. Will she be as contented when she's a mother, paying a mortgage, doing all the mundane tasks we all do in the real world and her most Instagrammable moments are behind her... time will tell..
I agree with everything but sadly the only person Grace is in love with is herself!

Reactions: 4
So her nails "have had to grow up" since she got her more expensive ring (which she has again obscured as if it's a Z list celebs child) Say Dominique, when are YOU planning to grow up. Its kind of a requirement to having a successful marriage, which is what should be aiming clhave for the second insta lead up to revealing your dress is over. She f'ing wrecks my head. Bimbo.

• Heart
So her nails "have had to grow up" since she got her more expensive ring (which she has again obscured as if it's a Z list celebs child) Say Dominique, when are YOU planning to grow up. Its kind of a requirement to having a successful marriage, which is what should be aiming clhave for the second insta lead up to revealing your dress is over. She f'ing wrecks my head. Bimbo.
Ive never called anyone a bimbo but it is dom down to a t!!!she is a dizzball. There is no substance at all to her. I think shes depressed her eyes looks dead

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That ring. I'm sorry but it just looks like a fake ring. It doesn't even suit her hand. It's just big for the sake of it. There is no way an ordinary person with an ordinary job has the cash lying around for something that size which leads me to believe that he has probably borrowed for it. I can actually see her having a child-like tantrum in the jewellers because she has to have the biggest ring she can find.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the shitting herself is Suzanne Jackson not Dominique. Poster was talking about wedding dresses and Suzannes dress was mentioned
Sorry but I still don’t understand this story. SoSu sold a soiled dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree with everything but sadly the only person Grace is in love with is herself!
Agreed. I see no loved up couple there.
Since the god awful wedding she’s been acting like a lodger in the spare room who’s just moved out for the first time. Partying mid week constantly and hobbling home drunk. Surprised she hasn’t got blue wickeds in her wardrobe and Boyzone and N-sync posters up.

kips and the 2 kids are mere housemates. Passing ships in the night. A different life.

it’s hard to believe she’s married with 2 young kids.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.