Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's honestly a problem! A few girls I know were riddled with depression when their wedding day was over because they were no longer "relevant" and the spotlight wasn't on them anymore... that's when you know it's time to post a pregnancy announcement. 🙄
Don't get me wrong, I love to see people happy and doing well in life. I just think the pressure people put themselves under to have this perfect "instagrammable" life is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with everything you've said and I'm married a long time! Got married abroad, no fuss, teeny wedding and a dress from the high street and still happy out. Can't stand all the fussing these Instas go on with! It's boring, dreary and makes it into their whole personality!!
I’m engaged 6 years and married 5. Agree with everything said here- I posted very little about mine. One think not mentioned are the saps who change to their married name as soon as the ceremony is over

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably gonna get some stick for this from the married girlies but I'm of the age now where most people I know are getting married and the women are making it their whole personality. Have some girlies got no other aspirations in life other than to be married? It seems to equate to success? I see this in Dominique too. It's like in some women's minds they've made it in life if a man marries them? 😆
We all know the type. They get engaged... there's numerous posts on IG about that. Then they pick "their venue" (as if hundreds before them haven't gotten married there) and we have numerous posts about that. Then it's "I said yes to the dress!!!!" then we're onto sending out boxes to their best mates "I can't say I do without you..." then we have the Hen parties. Numerous posts about that. Then finally we reach the wedding day. Numerous posts about that for weeks. Then for the rest of our lives we've to watch throwbacks of their magical day "wish we could do this day again!"
I'm not a bit romantic so I don't understand this behaviour. I don't begrudge anyone their happiness. I just think some things are sacred and don't need to be shoved down your IG followings throat at every opportunity.

I'm not saying every married woman is like this... Just some of the ones I know... 😆
This is so good… When I see all this shite I do wonder how anyone got married at all😂

Reactions: 9
This is so good… When I see all this shite I do wonder how anyone got married at all😂
I have 2 close friends who married straight out of college and are now divorced/separated. They both admit they wanted the wedding but couldn’t see it at the time 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m engaged 6 years and married 5. Agree with everything said here- I posted very little about mine. One think not mentioned are the saps who change to their married name as soon as the ceremony is over
Oh God, you've just brought back a memory of someone I know who literally posted a video of herself changing her surname in her Facebook settings the morning after the wedding. Mortifying behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
In fairness I waited two days, and wanted a new name 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 days is fine, it’s the people who are sat on their phones DURING their wedding day that makes me cringe. Have one day of enjoyment without your head down on social media. But that’s just me I have a real bugbear about people sitting on their phones during certain things 😅

Reactions: 10
2 days is fine, it’s the people who are sat on their phones DURING their wedding day that makes me cringe. Have one day of enjoyment without your head down on social media. But that’s just me I have a real bugbear about people sitting on their phones during certain things 😅
This 😂 I know someone who had a new email address with their "new" last name within 24 hours

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know someone like this . For 2 years before the wedding she had a chalk board with XXX days til I become a Mrs. They missed the first course of their meal at the wedding because they were still out trying to get all of the photos!!!! Then it was 1 week since my wedding. 1 month since the wedding. 1 year etc. Then when the kids came along it was even worse!!!! Some people are just addicted to the attention.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I know someone like this . For 2 years before the wedding she had a chalk board with XXX days til I become a Mrs. They missed the first course of their meal at the wedding because they were still out trying to get all of the photos!!!! Then it was 1 week since my wedding. 1 month since the wedding. 1 year etc. Then when the kids came along it was even worse!!!! Some people are just addicted to the attention.
I personally think women like that feel they lack something in themselves and thats why they carry on like that. Its so sad, women have come a long way since we were defined by relationships and men, I find it so depressing that some women still see weddings and being married as the be all and end all.

Reactions: 18
I’m engaged and we have no plans for wedding date lol it’s not that important once your happy she’s full of notions

Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually care? 🤔 🤣
Personally, nope not a bit.

Sure, when the time comes, I'm sure I'll take a look at her dress out of curiosity but between now and then (whenever then is), I couldn't be arsed giving it a moments thought. Other peoples weddings, much like other peoples children, are pretty boring at this point. Unless we're close family of friends, I couldn't give a hoot.

What I am interested to see however, is whether HIM gets a hair transplant for the big day ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably gonna get some stick for this from the married girlies but I'm of the age now where most people I know are getting married and the women are making it their whole personality. Have some girlies got no other aspirations in life other than to be married? It seems to equate to success? I see this in Dominique too. It's like in some women's minds they've made it in life if a man marries them? 😆
We all know the type. They get engaged... there's numerous posts on IG about that. Then they pick "their venue" (as if hundreds before them haven't gotten married there) and we have numerous posts about that. Then it's "I said yes to the dress!!!!" then we're onto sending out boxes to their best mates "I can't say I do without you..." then we have the Hen parties. Numerous posts about that. Then finally we reach the wedding day. Numerous posts about that for weeks. Then for the rest of our lives we've to watch throwbacks of their magical day "wish we could do this day again!"
I'm not a bit romantic so I don't understand this behaviour. I don't begrudge anyone their happiness. I just think some things are sacred and don't need to be shoved down your IG followings throat at every opportunity.

I'm not saying every married woman is like this... Just some of the ones I know... 😆
Cough cough This is why you ain’t coming to my wedding Felicia! The neeakkk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.