Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she’s just cringe …. Yes Dom u are pretty and have a great figure. But you need to have a small bit of self respect and put on a pair of pants with that top. absolute state of it also - she’s just an attention seeker now and becoming the way Bla Murphy is - serious ick. Less is more . Also oversharing her sisters kids gives me the rage I was in a family restaurant months ago and spotted the child madison with her parents . I did not like that one bit - for a minute I thought it was a friends child til I copped it . Obviously I’m not a weirdo but there are odd balls out there so what’s the point in taking risks with children 😬

Reactions: 13
She looks rough this morning on stories .. that hair🙈🫣 wasting no time getting the wedding sorted anyway

Reactions: 8
Dim Dom off to view wedding venues already today and she only back from hols. On her stories somehow shocked that 95% of the wedding venues here in Ireland they were looking at to get married in next summer are already booked. Christ above has she no sense of reality thats normal they are booked sometimes up to two years in advance! Or is she hoping that some venue will magically reach out to her coz of her "influencer" status and I use that term very lightly! Something about the pace of this engagement wedding planning makes me very uneasy

Reactions: 21
The pronunciation of weeids 🙈🙈 I wish she would just naturally talk instead of annunciating her words, she's trying so hard so her accent doesn't come off as real "Dub"! I just cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Going to be a quick engagement as well so if she's hoping for next summer! Honestly I was looking at venues at the start of this year (Jan/Feb) and the venue we picked had one Saturday left for the summer of 2023. They would be very lucky to get something for next summer at this stage

Reactions: 5
I’d say she’ll go away, she just won’t get what she wants here. Especially how prices have gone up.

Reactions: 6
Engaged on holiday and looking at wedding venues on your first day back!!Seems absolutely crazy to me...they seem to be moving at rapid speed in this relationship...

Reactions: 19
Engaged on holiday and looking at wedding venues on your first day back!!Seems absolutely crazy to me...they seem to be moving at rapid speed in this relationship...
Trying to lock it all in…in case it goes pear shaped again. That lip smacking thing is unreal, does she not see/hear herself?
Wow it is really is a great old life, the life of an Instagrammer, Monday morning after a month on holidays and duck all job to have to get to, must be nice.
Also what’s the big deal about having a bit of food waiting for you when you come back from the airport, wouldn’t any decent partner do similar, he didn’t reinvent the wheel ffs.
The gratitude writing on a board shite…I’ll tell you when I’m grateful for, being able to spell. Maybe that’s what she should put out in the universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This American bullshit what are you grateful for bla bla....I'm not a morning person when I roll down the stairs in the morning all I want is a piss and my morning coffee....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder has her ex set a date for his wedding, I don’t get her urgency it’s all very rushed.
I would think the urgency is that they want to start a family sooner rather than later but want to be married first. I know it's 2022 but some people still have very old fashioned parents.

Reactions: 24
The urgency is she wants to be a bride on Instagram. That’s it. She wants the wedding content, the 3 hen parties, the bridal shower, the dress, the compliments from strangers. They will be together 2 years when they marry & she is coming off the back of a close shave with her last wedding 😂😂 a betting man would say it going to end in disaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not trying to defend her decision at all. But I've seen a few get engaged in the last year who aren't waiting too long to get married. One couple had their wedding all booked within a couple of weeks of getting engaged and got married one year from their engagement. Another couple were married i think 4/5 months from engagement. I think the pandemic has changed some people's thoughts and weddings and some would rather be married than have a big wedding, some just don't want to wait, life is too short.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think its absolutely shameful she is making such a big fuss, many of her friends and family would have bought engagement gifts, spent money on hens parties and on things for the wedding that didn't happen and now they are expected to do it all again. I'd be mortified if I was her and would absolutely not expect people to spend their hard earned money on indulging a spoiled, vacuous, selfish diva, all so she can brag and boast on Instagram. It's greedy, classless and beyond selfish in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.