Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was hardly her fault though.
It's not her fault that her previous wedding was called off no but she relished in the attention of it all for her first engagement and also the breakup and now this 2nd engagement she is milking the attention, adoration and gifts. The biggest gift should be finding a partner, a soul mate and getting to spend the rest of your lives together, not flashy gifts, parties and constant celebration by others all to show off on Instagram. I have no doubt some of her friends and family are thinking here we go again, we're expected to fork out for this show off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's not her fault that her previous wedding was called off no but she relished in the attention of it all for her first engagement and also the breakup and now this 2nd engagement she is milking the attention, adoration and gifts. The biggest gift should be finding a partner, a soul mate and getting to spend the rest of your lives together, not flashy gifts, parties and constant celebration by others all to show off on Instagram. I have no doubt some of her friends and family are thinking here we go again, we're expected to fork out for this show off.
Maybe she quietly told her close friends & family ‘no gifts please’ we don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think its absolutely shameful she is making such a big fuss, many of her friends and family would have bought engagement gifts, spent money on hens parties and on things for the wedding that didn't happen and now they are expected to do it all again. I'd be mortified if I was her and would absolutely not expect people to spend their hard earned money on indulging a spoiled, vacuous, selfish diva, all so she can brag and boast on Instagram. It's greedy, classless and beyond selfish in my opinion.
Ah it’s gas even when it was Damien cheating it ends up Dom’s fault somehow, how misogynistic!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But again why shouldn't she celebrate finding love again? Are we only allowed celebrate our first engagement, only allowed be excited for one wedding. Why shouldn't someone who gets another chance at love not celebrate it? When her previous engagement ended I've no doubt that she was devastated that she lost the person she loved and the future they were planning together, possibly thinking of children. Now she's got another shot at that, why shouldn't she be happy.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I never said she shouldn't be happy but I think it's distasteful how much she is going on about it as its her 2nd engagement regardless of how the 1st one ended. I'm delighted she is happy with Paddy but just think the over sharing is tacky in my opinion. People of course will get them gifts as it's expected, especially from these braggy instahuns and they want to save face but I guarantee you people will be saying ffs I already bought her xyz and spent so much on the first time round now it's gonna cost so much again for engagement gifts, hen parties (there will no doubt be multiple) and then again the wedding. I can only hope people didn't lose out too much on flights hotels etc for the cancelled wedding.

Ah it’s gas even when it was Damien cheating it ends up Dom’s fault somehow, how misogynistic!
It's her behaviour now that I find crass, how is that misogynistic? I'd think the same of Damien and would hope his engagement celebrations were more low key as 2nd time round.

Reactions: 12
Not trying to defend her decision at all. But I've seen a few get engaged in the last year who aren't waiting too long to get married. One couple had their wedding all booked within a couple of weeks of getting engaged and got married one year from their engagement. Another couple were married i think 4/5 months from engagement. I think the pandemic has changed some people's thoughts and weddings and some would rather be married than have a big wedding, some just don't want to wait, life is too short.
Was going to say the same think anyone I know who got engaged last year or so wedding is booked stright away

I think its absolutely shameful she is making such a big fuss, many of her friends and family would have bought engagement gifts, spent money on hens parties and on things for the wedding that didn't happen and now they are expected to do it all again. I'd be mortified if I was her and would absolutely not expect people to spend their hard earned money on indulging a spoiled, vacuous, selfish diva, all so she can brag and boast on Instagram. It's greedy, classless and beyond selfish in my opinion.
What she meant to do give back presents from 1st engagement also not her fault he cheated on her

Do we think Dim Dom was able to put that jigsaw together herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All those things she just gohh, the tayhoos and the tayho beer buckeh that’s she’s gonna use for champagne. Eight bokkles of wine from Kayhhh at wines Ireland, where, the rest of us can subscribe to a monttttly subscription if we want, but we won’t get any complimentary bokkles. Then Rosie and Dohhh jewellery. She’s gonna need a bigger counter top for all the unboxing.

• Haha
The celtic tiger is back lads Tayto are sending their crisps in champagne buckets!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need to get a job with her dad! Off to a wedding now for the weekend and they have to drive for 2 days because it’s so far away🙈 do they have loads of extra staff or something? Like how does she get away with it

Reactions: 11
I need to get a job with her dad! Off to a wedding now for the weekend and they have to drive for 2 days because it’s so far away🙈 do they have loads of extra staff or something? Like how does she get away with it
I’d imagine it’s a token job, doubt she’d hold down a job anywhere else.

I recall Dom saying on a podcast (pretty sure the good glow) in regards to the engagement break up that her dad hired one of her good friends to keep an eye on her at work. Kinda a sweet gesture on her dads part but just how many parents can do this for their children.

I recall Dom saying on a podcast (pretty sure the good glow) in regards to the engagement break up that her dad hired one of her good friends to keep an eye on her at work. Kinda a sweet gesture on her dads part but just how many parents can do this for their children.
Not going in to too much detail, have known the Nugents a long time. Her Auntie Peggy was a legend, & her dad & his brother helped my folks out with a sofa over a Christmas years ago. A really sound family 👍

Reactions: 8
Her dress for the wedding is totally inappropriate for the time of year. It's like something off a dancing on ice Christmas special.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her wedding looks are very predictable at this stage - sequins/feathers/thigh high split/low cut/backless/crotchless, yawn yawn 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.