Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In relation to people questioning the money influencers make, I think we would all be shocked if we knew! I saw a TikTok from a girl who worked for some marketing company saying “never underestimate a marketing co.s budget & the money in influencing” . A few hundred and a few thousand here and there could add up to even 5k a month for an Irish influencer and that’s the equivalent take home pay of someone whose gross yearly salary is 100k like. And in normal jobs you are only on 100k if u have a decent level of responsibility (& often stress)

Reactions: 8
Does it make anyone else uncomfortable firstly seeing her niece and nephew on stories but secondly the niece wearing what can only be described as a boob tube?! Why do they even make clothed like that for kids so young. I get the feeling the niece wants to be just like Dom and the family are encouraging it. Makes me sad to think young girls are not setting their aspirations higher than instahun status.

Reactions: 27
Does it make anyone else uncomfortable firstly seeing her niece and nephew on stories but secondly the niece wearing what can only be described as a boob tube?! Why do they even make clothed like that for kids so young. I get the feeling the niece wants to be just like Dom and the family are encouraging it. Makes me sad to think young girls are not setting their aspirations higher than instahun status.
Absolutely I've noticed the niece posing a lot over the last few yrs and she's only seven I think? But her whole stomach on show and they seem to be out very late at night

Reactions: 10
I’m personally so uncomfortable with influencers having relatives or friends children on their stories, especially when you know it’s only for content and likes

Reactions: 26
100%! Dressing little kids up as tarts is beyond shocking! Let little kids be little kids! She doesn’t need to be half naked, like come on!!!!!! Honestly if my kids aspire to just be Insta famous I know I’ll have failed as a mother! These no brain, can’t speak properly dimwits make me sick!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
100%! Dressing little kids up as tarts is beyond shocking! Let little kids be little kids! She doesn’t need to be half naked, like come on!!!!!! Honestly if my kids aspire to just be Insta famous I know I’ll have failed as a mother! These no brain, can’t speak properly dimwits make me sick!!!!!!
Oh my god have just seen the pic of the niece in the very skimpy pink crop top!? That is absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing. Its so bad.

She obvs didnt bother with using any of the p20 she advertised!
Her skin is so badly damaged. A tan lasts a few week but wrinkles, sun spits and pigmentation last a lifetime! And that’s not even mentioning the cancer risk 👀

Both Grace and Jen posted pictures from recent trips with obvious sunburn - P20 might want to pass on the Tallaght huns next time they’re looking for people to send of free trips🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The type of outfit u send to your boyfriend to let him know you are ready for a booty call, not too show the whole world on the gram. Just find it nuts…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.