Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lip smacking lads, how can he live and plan to marry someone who does that constantly, I’d crack

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would venues in Ireland give out freebies!? As in here have our venue for your wedding ... for free!? Oh my god!!
She’s certainly angling for a freebie anyway or whatever she can get for free for her Instagram wedding.

The lip smacking lads, how can he live and plan to marry someone who does that constantly, I’d crack
Does she have a swallowing problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looked at her stories, why can’t she get married in a place someone else did? is this a rule I don’t know about? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really hopes the venues have the Dathe they want. sorry Dom don't you meant Date?!! the date not dathe and also Cannes is pronounced Cahn. the es at the end of Cannes is silent. she really is so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to know what kind of job the fella has where he can take this much annual leave??! And that's not including all the other holidays they've had!

Just looked at her stories, why can’t she get married in a place someone else did? is this a rule I don’t know about? 😅
Yeah that certainly wouldn't stop me! I would be delighted if somebody got married in my venue, I had the time of my life so I'd love to go back 🤣

Reactions: 12
Her eyebrows are so distracting 🐛🐛 never mind ridiculous looking. Fast track wedding by the sounds of things ….

Reactions: 9
Her eyebrows are so distracting 🐛🐛 never mind ridiculous looking. Fast track wedding by the sounds of things ….
We probably regret saying we despised the massive sunglasses now that the eyebrows are out🕶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say she wouldn’t get married somewhere someone she knows would because she needs to be the only one there like..
I don’t understand her rush on the date? She was meant to get married to someone around this time two years ago. Does she not think she needs to take things a bit slower this time round 🙈😅 and has she never heard of enjoying her engagement?😂

I want to know what kind of job the fella has where he can take this much annual leave??! And that's not including all the other holidays they've had!

Yeah that certainly wouldn't stop me! I would be delighted if somebody got married in my venue, I had the time of my life so I'd love to go back 🤣
If you work for yourself you can take as much annual leave as you want does anyone know what he actually does

Reactions: 1
Cans! How do you get to 30 odd years of age and not know how to pronounce Cannes properly. Nothing between the ears except tan, nails and hair 😒

Reactions: 19
I’d rather hear her pronounce Cannes incorrectly over and over than any more child content…boring as fook.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say she wouldn’t get married somewhere someone she knows would because she needs to be the only one there like..
I don’t understand her rush on the date? She was meant to get married to someone around this time two years ago. Does she not think she needs to take things a bit slower this time round 🙈😅 and has she never heard of enjoying her engagement?😂
She needs this wedding for her Instagram & so she can give up her very hard long hours important career in her dads shop 😂😂

• Haha
Can't understand why she's omitting hotels friends have got married in previously? Jeez, if it fits the bill, go with it .

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.