Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's an idea Dim 💡 Google it like the rest of us
Wouldn’t it just sicken your hole?😡 I’m not sure if it’s the heat or humidity this weekend but I am sick to the back teeth of these dimwits and their tarted up begging.
This is only the start of it, I’m realise I’m a glutton for punishment cos I continue to watch but I like to see what some of these Irish “influencers” are doing and how they behave so I can see how my daughter could be taken in by all this nonsense. I hope I have brought her up well enough to know that these young women are not worthy of her admiration nor her valuable time…..time when she can be out living her best life, free to have fun and work hard and not feel the need to post it all online for the sake of likes.
I’m away over now to see how Grace has managed to get out of putting her kids to bed tonight!
FFS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Dim making being a bride her whole personality again (she had an 18 month break from it😏) would she ever duck off with the wedding planning already, HIM is only after getting up off his bent knee and she’s looking at venues, what a gobshite, needs it for content, it’s all it is to her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ireland is a village, between yourself, your brother, sister, aunt, uncle and cousin it's a good bet you know most of the wedding locations in Ireland!! There is nowhere she wouldn't find herself. Like most of us mere mortals I googled and researched my own wedding venue, even though I knew most of them anyway it was just a case of seeing it in person and pricing it. On a side note, are we surprised at the "rustic venue" vibe 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Maybe one if the venues you viewed the last time round might be what you're looking for Dom.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wouldn’t you be ashamed of your life having a big fancy holiday with a fancy proposal and then begging for a free venue 🤮🤮 more fool any venue who reaches out, I wouldn’t have this simpleton linked to my business unless they can provide subtitles

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone said here, someone her age would have been to lots of weddings over the years in lots of different venues and seen lots of different venues online through friends photos etc. Grow up. This is going to be one long sickening wedding planning 🤢

Reactions: 15
Also it’s not as if she hasn’t planned a wedding before, now granted that was a disaster but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shameless the lot of them , It’s sickening to see people with their hand constantly out.

Reactions: 8
She’s a dab hand at wedding planning at this stage, as if she doesn’t know every venue in Ireland inside out 🙄 does she want people to forget she’s been through all this before, does it taint this engagement unless she plays dumb pretending she’s going in clueless

Reactions: 10
Haaah, today fm are talking about influencers staging stuff and basically just described her exact proposal and saying how fake it was! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Even if you weren't engaged I'm sure you could think of five or six venues local to you off the top of your head and maybe a couple further afield without the need to take to Insta to ask. Honest to God, do these idiots not be affronted for themselves begging, especially at the moment when everyone is getting things tight!

Reactions: 16
Wow how beggy?!! If you have a particular style you'd like for a wedding venue - then do your own research. Buy a few wedding magazines. Google, Pintrest, search instagram hashtags. Ask amongst your friends. This just screams this is my theme for my wedding so freebies should be rustic themed please. Her friend Grace missed out on this trick!

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this'll work but it reminded me of Doms ridiculous sunnies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t you be ashamed of your life having a big fancy holiday with a fancy proposal and then begging for a free venue 🤮🤮 more fool any venue who reaches out, I wouldn’t have this simpleton linked to my business unless they can provide subtitles
Would venues in Ireland give out freebies!? As in here have our venue for your wedding ... for free!? Oh my god!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.