Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Dominique jacked it all in? Doesn’t seem to be very active?

On a separate note, how in gods name is this Cher?
Also wondering why she has gone so quiet? It is Cher from the film "Clueless", not Cher the singer.

Reactions: 13
Probably no coverage in Paddys back arae of nowhere home in Cork 🤣🤣 don't worry she's probably shooting loads of ad and sp content to fill her feed with teeth sucking monotone expressionless videos.

Reactions: 4
Also wondering why she has gone so quiet? It is Cher from the film "Clueless", not Cher the singer.
🤣🤣 I was seriously thinking are they for real. But how in gods name would a tiny kid know a clueless character.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣 I was seriously thinking are they for real. But how in gods name would a tiny kid know a clueless character.
I actually had a couple of young girls at my door tonight dressed up as Cher from clueless!! It seems to have had some sort of revival ?

I saw that pic Dom put up and thought it was one of the kids that had been at my door 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yea.
Usual checklist.
Vague hospital post ✔
no alcohol lately ✔
quiet on stories ✔
She will be raging if the dream hen in Marbs and wedding Outfit planning is impacrted in any way lol. It would be lovely if she was though..good luck to them. She has been very quiet online.

Reactions: 8
Has Dominique jacked it all in? Doesn’t seem to be very active?

On a separate note, how in gods name is this Cher?
I really dislike the way Dominique is always trying to push that child to the forefront of her Instagram. Obviously the sister allows it but I think it's crass. The adult poses, the makeup, the side profile shots, the tacky designer handbags and clothes. It's all very precocious in a nauseating way. They'll have her stuck up her own backside before she's even a teenager. 👎👎👎

Reactions: 23
I really dislike the way Dominique is always trying to push that child to the forefront of her Instagram. Obviously the sister allows it but I think it's crass. The adult poses, the makeup, the side profile shots, the tacky designer handbags and clothes. It's all very precocious in a nauseating way. They'll have her stuck up her own backside before she's even a teenager. 👎👎👎
Sometimes it feels like grooming them into an influencer.
I really hope the laws change to protect kids more on SM

Reactions: 10
Sometimes it feels like grooming them into an influencer.
I really hope the laws change to protect kids more on SM
Yes. No doubt Dom see it as adorable and through a lens of naivety, but I see nothing cutesy about broadcasting 6 or 7 year old posing in a belly top to hundreds of thousands of followers or mimicking 90s icons from movies that shouldn't be on her radar. Not forgetting the time Dom stuck her up on her stories with her new prada or gucci or whatever tacky bag she had been purchased. TACKY 🤢

Reactions: 9
No way this one would get preggers before she has her time to shine!! She's way too vein to be putting on weight or have a little tit for her big day!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.