Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses to what colour her outfit will be when she makes her grand return.

My guess is Pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She popped up on tik tok earlier showing how to put a pony tail in your hair. Well....I'm glad I was sitting down cos her revolutionary hair hack totally blew me away guys! Pretty sure it was a Dyson ad but I just kept scrolling. Yawn 🥱

• Haha
For someone who works part time cos being an “influencer” is her other job, she’s really making very little effort. She’s useless. Must have put an hour or two max in the last week. 🤣

• Haha
Annoys me so much when they put up links to donate to things, they all do it all the time. No sign of her donating anything though!!

For someone who works part time cos being an “influencer” is her other job, she’s really making very little effort. She’s useless. Must have put an hour or two max in the last week. 🤣
I could imagine her mam and dad anonymously depositing money into her account with a note on it 'Instagram Work' and her actually believing she is doing a great job 😂😂😂
They wouldn't want their little princess knowing what the real world is like

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I could imagine her mam and dad anonymously depositing money into her account with a note on it 'Instagram Work' and her actually believing she is doing a great job 😂😂😂
They wouldn't want their little princess knowing what the real world is like
😂😂😂😂. I wonder does she get pocket money /salary from them even while she is off on holidays and not in the shop.

Anyone have any idea what dealership he works in?

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure why it's so rampant. I was told by a guard that the shift work, stressful nature of the job, the fact females are usually out on patrol with males means a friendship and maybe more can strike up very easily.I think they cheat both with colleagues and outside work. Some of them literally think they are invincible.
All of the above is true.

Reactions: 3
Is she actually editing out the teeth suclimg and swallowing now? Badly edited may I add! She can't even speak to camera for 30 seconds simply saying she is going to an event. Influencers work standards are already hitting the floor but this one is below bleeping deck. Give it up Dim please just go work in daddy's shop and be a nice little wifey playing dress up.

Reactions: 10
Well she’s had the best teacher in grace 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is with her add for Dylan oaks,it’s like as if she’s removing the lip smacking/swallowing,very very badly I might add. She’s a total space cadet this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is with her add for Dylan oaks,it’s like as if she’s removing the lip smacking/swallowing,very very badly I might add. She’s a total space cadet this one.
Hahaha space cadet, haven't used that in years! Everyone at work is getting called that tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just blinking like a doll and moving only her bottom lip when she speaks? How can she actually do that? Weird or wha?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.