Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she said what county but she said it’s about 30 mins from where they live as they were able to visit on a lunch break…

I think mount Druid is looking a bit worse for wear recently so I don’t think she’d be falling in love there if she likes the look of VPL
VPL’s accommodation looked rough and ready at Greasy’s.

Reactions: 6
Yawn …the . Most . Boring . Person. On. This . Planet ….tha is all (tha being intentional)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it's that the venue has another wedding on the day after hers and can't accommodate them for a day 2?
I was thinking this. Could still be Ballymagarvey, we priced this (pure insta marketing made me look!) but the price to stay before and the day after was an extortion. You need minimum numbers to fill rooms and it's €€€€. But she is in the height of summer so probably have another wedding the following day.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this. Could still be Ballymagarvey, we priced this (pure insta marketing made me look!) but the price to stay before and the day after was an extortion. You need minimum numbers to fill rooms and it's €€€€. But she is in the height of summer so probably have another wedding the following day.
Her sister got married in Ballymagarvey so it won't be there. That would never do for princess Dominique. She probably has her next 2 years of con-then (content) planned out.

OTT Wedding ✅️
Lavish extended honeymoon ✅️
Pregnancy announcement ✅️
Gender reveal ✅️
New Palace ✅️
Free nursery reno ✅️
Exclusive reveal of the baby with some Irish rag ✅️
Divorce ✅️
6 months of breadcrumbing a new man ✅️

Rinse and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd say the millhouse they don't do day two but then again Ali dee is getting married there so don't know if dom would like that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know it's Westmeath but Mount Druid is right up her street. I can totally see her getting married there

She looks like she's lost a lot of weight. Wonder if she has been sick, she was in the hospital for something recently.

Reactions: 3
That advert with the coffee truck!for all the snacks and coffee would you not try and get a few neighbours out and offer them something,would have been a nice thing to do and created a bit of an atmosphere..seems like an odd thing to do for just 1 person

Reactions: 10
It looks like she’s hiding a frisbee under her top 😳 !very very thin !

Just had a look at Dominiques page there and seen a recent reel. Holy crap. If she’s not got some medical issues then I’m guessing she’s entered eating disorder territory. Look at her ribs😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.