Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wouldn’t choose somewhere that her friends had gotten married and her bestie Niamh got married in Tankardstown.

My guesses are
kilshane house
ballymagarvy
Coolbawnquay
Boyne hill house
Kilkea castle

I haven’t checked if these places allow for day 2 though

Reactions: 2
She said she wouldn’t choose somewhere that her friends had gotten married and her bestie Niamh got married in Tankardstown.

My guesses are
kilshane house
ballymagarvy
Coolbawnquay
Boyne hill house
Kilkea castle

I haven’t checked if these places allow for day 2 though
Adding The Millhouse Slane and Clonabreany to your list!

My wildcard shout is Mount Druid. Right up her street.
Plus she’s so thick she probably thinks Co. Westmeath is actually the west side of Meath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she said what county but she said it’s about 30 mins from where they live as they were able to visit on a lunch break…

I think mount Druid is looking a bit worse for wear recently so I don’t think she’d be falling in love there if she likes the look of VPL

Reactions: 2
Obviously fishing for a freebie. Why doesn’t she ask the venuewhere they recommend or where other bridal parties may have used🙄

Reactions: 4
Again with that precocious child opening the free makeup 🤮

Why does she have to have a day 2? Did she not get enough of a fuss made of her between her 17 hen parties and the other 364 days of the year. She's such an immature, spoiled, vapid, bimbo!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she said what county but she said it’s about 30 mins from where they live as they were able to visit on a lunch break…

I think mount Druid is looking a bit worse for wear recently so I don’t think she’d be falling in love there if she likes the look of VPL
Dunboyne Castle maybe?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.