Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologises for derailing the thread, but does cheating just go on in the profession or do they cheat outside of it as well, generally curious with all the Garda talk on here. Id definitely watch that fly on the wall about Templemore 👀
I'm not sure why it's so rampant. I was told by a guard that the shift work, stressful nature of the job, the fact females are usually out on patrol with males means a friendship and maybe more can strike up very easily.I think they cheat both with colleagues and outside work. Some of them literally think they are invincible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From what I’ve heard over the years (from both male and female) it’s absolute carnage in Templemore. Worst I heard was a married man in his late 40’s leaving his wife (and kids) for a young wan in her 20’s. It’s not spoken of enough what goes on down there! We need a Joe Duffy special or a Prime Time Investigates 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve heard the same 😂 it sounds so dramatic but it’s nearly like a weird cult or something some of the things they do be recommending them to do- they seem to actively push either not having a relationship or having a relationship with a Garda as “they’re the only ones who know what you go through.” A person I know cheated on his girlfriend before, during and after templemore too 😬😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve heard the same 😂 it sounds so dramatic but it’s nearly like a weird cult or something some of the things they do be recommending them to do- they seem to actively push either not having a relationship or having a relationship with a Garda as “they’re the only ones who know what you go through.” A person I know cheated on his girlfriend before, during and after templemore too 😬😅
They push? Who pushes? Cop onto yourself! Loads and loads of people cheat on their significant other. Iv never been with a guard but iv been cheated on. I get it, some guards are divils but the way this thread has derailed is outrageous. There are very decent people employed in the guards and some absolute scumbags. Just see the difference and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Indo today 😳
There’s plenty of other professions would give similar figures for the same thing. I know plenty of gardai, none of whom cheat. Most of them have ended up in the wrong relationship, but they didn’t cheat to end it. You know, like most of the rest of us.

Reactions: 8
That’s harsh on her ex - he broke it off with her due to her carry on, on the Dublin social scene and who she was hanging about with
Are you talking about the same guy?! Who went to the Westbury & checked in with Katie French 2 days before she died?

Reactions: 3
There is a guard suspended at the moment because he was online arranging for a guy to come from Scotland to rape one of his colleagues...did anyone see that story??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I could tell you terrible stories about guards behaviour but I could also tell a few about people who work in the post office or the guys that work in my local Tesco!
There's bad eggs everywhere

Reactions: 18
Hi Dominique,

If you’re reading here please for the love of jaysus put SOMETHING on your stories as your thread has descended into madness… 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi Dominique,

If you’re reading here please for the love of jaysus put SOMETHING on your stories as your thread has descended into madness… 😅😅😅
And get your hair done please for the love of god do something to that skunk head xo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could tell you terrible stories about guards behaviour but I could also tell a few about people who work in the post office or the guys that work in my local Tesco!
There's bad eggs everywhere
Sorry as she is so boring lately...

Running clubs... Omg the stories I could tell... The amount of riding going on was unreal 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.