Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he not half decent looking when she unveiled him first? What’s going on with the hair, it’s awful.
The rush is to get him up the aisle before the hair gets any worse 😂

dodgiest combover since Saul Goodman

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was meant to spend 12 hours in Paris today but decided to go for a massage instead.. notions! Go to work to pay for the wedding!

Reactions: 12
I need the number of whatever therapist helped her get over all of this in less than 2 years!!! In fairness I’d still be in the bed crying into a box of dairy milk so there’s strength in her somewhere
She Could do with giving it to Grace so she can finally get over that lad who dumped her in Oz and she's still banging on about 10 years later!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She Could do with giving it to Grace so she can finally get over that lad who dumped her in Oz and she's still banging on about 10 years later!
😅 I actually feel for her hubby whenever she brings up the Oz ex!! She’s married, mortgaged and mammied, what more can poor Kips offer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hack of dim dom with the Jeffrey dahmer glasses …

Never mind massages and Paris go to bleeping work you absolute dope

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, those Uggs are ghastly. They must be very on trend, DimDom looooves a trend.

The remind me of those chunky flip flops worn by the type of American who doesn’t have a passport 🤠
The, can I speak to the manager type! 🤣

Reactions: 2
When she wears those glasses I keep thinking it's a filter they are ridiculous. How many of us go out on a Saturday and have work on a Monday and struggle on with a 2 day hangover? I'd say vast majority of population at least a few weekends of the year. Get over yourself "I was in work ".

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.