Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going travelling for a year and start going out with a guy on your first night there!
Bore off Dom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has the official ring a few weeks yet hasn’t shown it off wonder why that is 🤔 wonder did she get a promo deal and has wait

Reactions: 8
She has the official ring a few weeks yet hasn’t shown it off wonder why that is 🤔 wonder did she get a promo deal and has wait
Probably because she made a song and dance about losing the original "token" ring, hence if she showed off the new one people would be able to see through her vanity and materialism 🧐

Reactions: 11
Because it’s probably almost identical to her “token” ring. Ok if it was a completely different style from the “token” solitaire and you preferred that style then grand whatever,but if it’s just another solitaire but with a bigger stone then it just shows doms all about the money so hoping people forget what the “token” ring looks like before she shows off this one.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s the same ring just more expensive and a bigger diamond. She’s that superficial. She’s an immature little girl at heart going on about fairytale nonsense. You’d think she’d have matured a bit since her last situation but she’s as vacuous and immature as ever

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I a bit stupid?! Aren’t token rings generally meant to be cubic zirconia or a dress ring? Sentimental but not high value 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Am I a bit stupid?! Aren’t token rings generally meant to be cubic zirconia or a dress ring? Sentimental but not high value 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think it was a token ring. He went to too much effort for it to be when he could have just avoided all of the panic of being recognised (lol) and bought something online. I think he had intended for it to be the real thing and went with something she liked (she probably showed him styles of what she wants she’s that pushy) but since it wasn’t as big or expensive as she wants it’s now being downgraded to a token ring. But I’d say he proposed with the intention that it was the real thing. The fact she went with something so similar to her token ring just confirms this for me. Probably why she was panicking so much about losing it too because it was worth something, but not enough for superficial Dom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm laughing at the pub they are in in Galway. It'll be dead this time of a Fri eve. Few ppl in for casual drinks on a fri after work. Cant imagine there will be many in for a look at these two. It's gonna take some imaginative camera angles to make it look like theres a crowd. Awks 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm laughing at the pub they are in in Galway. It'll be dead this time of a Fri eve. Few ppl in for casual drinks on a fri after work. Cant imagine there will be many in for a look at these two. It's gonna take some imaginative camera angles to make it look like theres a crowd. Awks 🙈🙈
That's ok, Grace is an expert on camera angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She Could do with giving it to Grace so she can finally get over that lad who dumped her in Oz and she's still banging on about 10 years later!
I don't remember her going on about a lad that dumped her 10 years ago, I must've missed this 😂
Sounds like Grace though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I kinda get the impression that she's been warned off sharing stuff about the engagement ring etc on insta. You don't go from crying into the phone to never mentioning it again without someone having a word in your ear.

Reactions: 15
I kinda get the impression that she's been warned off sharing stuff about the engagement ring etc on insta. You don't go from crying into the phone to never mentioning it again without someone having a word in your ear.
No harm if she was. She made a holy show of herself bawling into the camera with the hair fanned out behind her. She’s such a child

Reactions: 10
Where’s all the meeh and greeh photos? The pub put some pictures up of a pretty busy Friday night but they all looked about 18. They’d hardly know who she is?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.