Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero stories of the best dressed night😄😄😄 I'd say it was a dead duck. That pub they were in is rarely busy specially that time of a Friday evenin. Scarla for them! Least they got the free meal eh

Reactions: 15
Who even won the best dressed ? 😂
They've a photo up saying congratulations to the best dressed in it but it's a photo of Dom and two other people who don't look like they won best dressed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you have a best dressed comp in a pub anyway??
That only works at the races where women dress well for the day that's in it...
They have a picture up of customers and they're just wearing Jean's....what did they think the girls were going to show up in ball gowns so they could be crowned by Dominque ..😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does one forget all your clothes in a hotel? 😆 don’t get me wrong I’ve often left behind something but not everything I brought! Probs expected someone to pack for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does one forget all your clothes in a hotel? 😆 don’t get me wrong I’ve often left behind something but not everything I brought! Probs expected someone to pack for her
She's an awful air head.. plus another Pr stay tonight in a different Hotel?! Faithless hotel Pr only a few weeks ago. It would sicken you.

Reactions: 14
She's an awful air head.. plus another Pr stay tonight in a different Hotel?! Faithless hotel Pr only a few weeks ago. It would sicken you.
you wonder how business survived before the rise of the influencer 😂

Reactions: 9
At least 2 free nights in a hotel, a free dinner so far and I'm sure more to come this wknd. She would absolutely sicken you. It's not a good look and I'm hoping the tables turn on this influencer freebie lifestyle soon. Who actually can relate to their lives? Especially Dims with her 2 days work a month in daddy's shop, fast fashion, free hotels and products coming out their arse that you know they don't even use. Not relatable at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At least 2 free nights in a hotel, a free dinner so far and I'm sure more to come this wknd. She would absolutely sicken you. It's not a good look and I'm hoping the tables turn on this influencer freebie lifestyle soon. Who actually can relate to their lives? Especially Dims with her 2 days work a month in daddy's shop, fast fashion, free hotels and products coming out their arse that you know they don't even use. Not relatable at all.
Ya forgot to mention the free nadine marbi white all in one she wore to last night 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zero tagging by Dim Dom of the hotel they stayed in lastnight - must have been put up there by the bar as part of her package for attending the (non) event 'mee and gree'! No fear she would tag the hotel to give them some publicity when she wasn't on a PR stay free night - but Faces did tag them in a story this morn.

Reactions: 10
They have a picture up of customers and they're just wearing Jean's....what did they think the girls were going to show up in ball gowns so they could be crowned by Dominque ..😒
Yeah I don’t get why a pub would have a best dressed competition on a Friday night in Galway when it’s pissing rain in October. Looks like the crowd is mostly students who don’t look like they haven’t put too much effort in.

I assume grace just went to get away from the kids and her responsibilities.

Dom comes across a total airhead who is out to grab as many freebies as she can. I assume she is only working in the family shop so that she gets a stable income and it’s another way of taking money out of the business tax efficiently.

Reactions: 12
Thought Dom was such a random choice - loads of people on the west coast/living in Galway that they could have brought along.. I don’t know did the Dáil choose Dom or was it Malfy Gin/the PR company who planned the event….

Theres a few micro influencers around Galway, younger girls/early to mid 20s that would have brought their friends and been delighted to tag the Dáil and be part of an event.

Reactions: 7
Grace was probably meant to pack and put it in the car seeing as she was there to do feck all else😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do her and Paddy rent? And if so how the feck will they get a mortgage to buy a house in I presume Tallaght/ City West? She works a few hours a week and he sells cars hardly going to impress the banks these days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.